+ Follow This Topic

Thread: When you ask a girl out?

When you ask a girl out?

A really quick question. Let's say you want to ask a girl out, you just tell her: Hey, let's go to a movie or let's go grab a coffee. Did I get I right? Or, to ask a girl out means a totally different thing?

it depends, i think there a different levels of "asking"
    E.G

a coffee can often just mean a coffee. - that would be something on the very low end up the scale, nothing fancy just go have a chat at a cafe
    going to the movies - that would be the next level and be classified as a date (depending on how you know the person)
    going out to dinner - pretty much means that your very interested in the person
    and then finally
    will you suck my d$%& for $50 - this is when your in alot of trouble and you really need some standards

lol sorry but i hope this has been helpfull
    my tip would be to ask the girl to somewhere like a cafe then do the follow up..."so would you like to catch up again some time?"

keeping in mind i have been in a 7 year r/ship and have just broken up so anything i say is pretty much bullshit

I don't really ask girls out. We usually sleep together a few times before she throws the confusing attitude at me and starts asking questions like "So, are we BF/GF now?"

Forget the whole idea of asking a girl out. Instead, thinking of it as making the first move - an approach. Introduction, casual chat, maybe plan a date or ask for a number depending on how the conversation goes.

When to ask a girl out? In my experience 3.10am on a Thursday morning in February