+ Follow This Topic
Page 34 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I wish you to have peace in your heart. At times, I thought you had that, but now looking back I know you had things tormenting you that I could do nothing about. I have to accept that now for both of us to have that peace and have a chance at being happy one day. Together or Not. I realize now that I would have just kept trying to solve it all and that would have never worked. Like I really have that power. If I did have that power we wouldn't be at this point. I know you'll find happiness one day when you can forgive those who have wronged you and give everything wonderful about you without an expiration date. Right now your love has a limit on it, because you are not truly free.

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    goodbye is actually nothing good in it...suppose to say goodpain instead
    well if it doesn't have anything good in it, it shouldn't be called good pain either..lets try badbye? no i dont like lets just say bye? bye.
    In love, there is no past tense. Its either you always will or you never did.

Quote Originally Posted by Vert View Post
    well if it doesn't have anything good in it, it shouldn't be called good pain either..lets try badbye? no i dont like lets just say bye? bye.
    yea man bad bye is good enough totally agree..

i dont know what i feel right now, some kind of hate and pain..am i really hating you already for treating me like shit? just had a tattoo done last nite my design of your face with tribal style, thought of making peace with my feelings towards you...i really hope i can move on with my life after this...and hope you are happier then before...what i really do afraid is for you to come back at me and starting over again...i dont know what is this feelings inside me right now?? and i feel i dont want you anymore?

Stop leading me on! Please!

Quote Originally Posted by Toddstar View Post
    Stop leading me on! Please!
    ME too dude... ugh i cant take this... time to send the letter and move on.. ive done all i could do

tremolo Guest
    I'm still hurt by what you did, and I still really miss you. But I'm realizing more and more how wrong you were for me.

I went to college with a guy we'll call G - a guy I talked to sometimes at the dining hall, but never really developed a deep friendship with. On the night we graduated, I ran into him at the pub downtown, and he lamented that we never got to know each other better. In recent months, we've been talking, and since you so callously dumped me, we've been talking a lot more. He called me last night and I spoke to him in person for the first time in 7 years, and you know what? We had a deeper conversation in those 45 minutes than I ever had with you in the whole 8 months of our relationship. Why is that? Because you don't seem to want or know how to connect with people on that kind of level. You're such a nice guy, and I love you, but you have problems opening up, which you know... I suppose that made it easy for you to get rid of me when things got unpleasant between us, because you had invested so little of yourself in us. All I can say is, I hope you work through those issues or you are going to be a VERY lonely person in the long-run. It breaks my heart that you're this way, and that I couldn't get you to resolve those issues with me, but at least now I'll be free for some guy who really wants to know me and who deserves my love.

Good luck with everything. I hope you find a way to really connect with someone, since you weren't able to with me.
    Last edited by tremolo; 08-06-11 at 10:24 PM.

I just dont understand you.. one minute you say you dont know if you want to see me... that response is weird in itself.. then you text me for my birthday and it was a nice msg too.. WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!!!!!!

I'm feeling pretty good right now. Since our first meeting on Sunday I feel like I'm FINALLy getting to a place where I'm beginning to believe I don't need you. Do I still miss you?....everyday. Do I still think this is all pretty dumb? ...aboslutely. Do I still not so secertly hope you'll come around?.....with every breathe that I have. Do I think about you everyday?.....all the time. Do I still love you?...with every beat of my heart. But despite those feelings, I'm really beginning to accept that I don't need you and when I've accepted that it's a want more than a need, I can tell myself no. I can tell myself that I can exist without you. That I can fall in love with someone else. That I can still be. And I feel so much stronger because of that. The one thing that I'm really struggling with still is holding onto the hope. As a friend of mine said "you need to squash the hope...because you won't ever move on until you do." You might still come around though and because of that its a concept that I'm struggling with because I feel like at this point it's the hope that's been getting me through the days that you don't call. But she's right...i need to squash the hope. You aren't coming around...you don't love me and you don't want me. I need to accept that even though by just typing those words my heart sank. I can't tell myself the lie that you never loved me. I can't tell myself the lie that you don't care. Because I know that you do and so the hope continues.

Really, you called my number accidentally? Did you just realize how foolish it was for you to let slip away a guy that loved you and wanted to take care of you and only wanted to make you happy?

I can't talk to you because my heart still hurts. I deleted your number the day I decided I was better off without you. I figured you would have done the same after you cursed the day you met me. Leave me alone and just let me move on.

It kills me to see that you're online on fb, but we're not talking.... I wish you just told me you missed me. I miss you, alot. You've been on my mind all day, you always are.. everything reminds me of you, and everywhere i go we've been together.. I hope you'll realise you made a mistake soon and come back, i love you.. and i need you. Please remember our good times, and realise how much you love me. I know you do...

By the way, before you go, I'd like to say I love you so. If its goodbye, maybe for good, I will not cry....maybe I should. I love you so. How this year has slipped away, we shed no tears, so why today? And all this time has made me feel that love is no crime and love is real. And I love you so. Remember me when you are far away, I'll remember you no matter where I stay. All I've I got to say is I love you so.

I know you didn't mean to hurt me but you did.
    I know you want us to try again but we can't.
    I know you think I hate you but I don't.
    I know you thought that I could never forgive you but I have.
    I know you thought I'd wait for you but I wont.
    I know you thought I'd never get over you but I did.

Be happy Karen.
    I hope you can get on top of your issues and get to a better place and thank you for the time we had together.

Take care of yourself

you gave so much impact to bare when we being apart from each other...now 1 month 2 weeks you being gone, saw your post on facebook and trying very hard to be happy but that only last for few days right? then you become gloomy and prefer to sleep more then wake up right? i know you for 4 years and i do know you really well my dear......Why you choose this path for our relationship? its hard for the both of us..if one day we are getting back together for sure my feelings towards you wont be the same as before....because im hurt so bad now and beyond repair....please move on now dont ever come back to me ...

I'm having a really hard time not to contact you, and i'm thinking you'll never contact me either. I miss you so much it fysically hurts my inside..
    I have hope that you'll realise that you made a mistake, but when will that be? If ever? Everyday i feel like you're moving one step forward, while i'm moving one step back..

Page 34 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast