+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: women ignorrning your man? why?

women ignorrning your man? why?

I would like to know on what grounds do women feel they need to ignore their BF?

Lets say no problems in the relationship that you were aware of and now you've only seen ya GF once in 2 weeks. I find myself making the contact. What are come good reasons for not responding or initiating contact if there have been no fights. Will a woman clam up from stress and family comitments if alot is happening in her life?

When Ive talked to my GF on the phone asking when will i get to see you, she giggled and said thats a good question im very busy with work.

Im to the point I do not want to causes her more stress by keep asking are ya free or checking in on her asking whats new. We had a day sleep in day planned for months for this friday together, from what ive heard im not sure if shes going to be able to even have the day off now. Do i call thursday and ask so whats going on with friday or sould i just say please come over so you can tell me whats all on your mind.

Its odd going from full on to full off and not totaly knowing if its what she says it is, or if its somthing deeper. What warrents the person who likes you to all of a sudden basicly ignore ya? her appartment is littered full of my things and my house has some of hers at it also. And when she tells me shes at work, shes at work. i know, because she works down the road from me at a place and its a road i use alot lol. Shes never lied to me.

im torn to either call and ask, i dont want to pressure because i know if people are under pressure they can snap. Ive thought about just passing this off and not making any contact also...but at what point does that have a negative effect?

things i wanted to add:

working 6 sumtime 7 days a week due to a new promotion thats going horibly wrong (use to be 5 days)
    not spending as much time with your child as you use to
    commitment to get home for the dog
    cleaning up your appartment
    appartments lease up in 2 months
    bridal shower and wedding planed for best friend by sept
    not having much time to yourself

just need some advice on what direction might be best to take here. ultimately ill have to decide by thursday night what i want to do. as right now i feel im fading away, although never not once did anything come up of taking a break. Im also trying to to get pissed and understand there is child there but the child is gone on weekends. You'd think if you tell some you like them and have spend a ton of time with them you wants to see them or at least contact them at some point thru out the week on your own.

thats where id like to know what can go on with you women. Before this happened we were naughty alot together. sudden changes now im looking for a game plan to figure out how to really go about this.

28 years old

BTW i do not like to nag, a previous gf use to flip on me if i asked somthing 2 or 3 times, so i am gunshy on bring up topics if ive already talked about them with someone.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 08-06-11 at 09:26 PM.

Look just like what I told you, your relationship expectations are not being fulfilled, so end the relationship. Yes her life has changed, and there is now no time for a relationship at this time in her life...that's the reality of it. It's just not a good time for her right now. So you do have an option and that is to call it off and go find someone who is more suited to your needs.

You are no longer a priority to her....get out while you can. Guess what, people do end relationships on good terms.....you don't have to be hating or fighting each other to call it quits.

I bet if you approached this differently, like say "Since you are too busy to have a relationship with me I think it would be best for me to move on".....I bet she would agree and send you on your way because she doesn't want to make that decision for you, she want you to do it.

her life didnt change really, working extra is not a life change i feel. im torn on calling vs not even giving any contact now. ever time we've talk she never once asked for space or what not. didnt pull i wanna be just friends. im torn on what i personaly feel i wanna do.

How about just moving on.....you would be much happier with someone else that is on the same page as you. Acceptance will free you.

i was happy with her. as said nothing was wrong. with her appartment littered full of my things somone has to make contact...bigger thing is im on the cell plan. she has to tell me what would happen. ill prob call thursday night and requested a talk. this is burning me out, kinda pissin me off. im not one to run away from conflict, what i say is what i do. but i do think whats best approact to take also.

but somthing does not add up, no contact once i asked what was wrong, there was continoues contact before that.

How can you say nothing wrong.....there's a lot wrong going on here. Your relationship has done a 180. It has completely changed. Like I said I bet if you told her you are moving on, she wouldn't stop you.

yes i fully agree the with the 180. before that, nah there was nothing i saw too wrong other then someone burned out from a new job. at times i wonder if i should of even opened my mouth and said somthing. either way 2 weeks now, saw her once. she made contact on her own once. i gotta figure out whats going on, so ill call tomorrow

Men do this too sometimes. It's not just a girl thing. I'm a woman and I've never done this, so I can't say why your girl is doing it, but she owes you an explanation.

Are you sure there's not a new friend around without you knowing?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She sounds busy. Why don't you offer to help her clean her place if you have time? Offer to bring/make lunch. If she says no, consider she isn't into you so much.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I agree with Indi.

She sounds busy and a li'l stressed. Not all our relationship expectations can be filled all the time. Seriously, if not spending enough time is all the problem is at the moment, find something more to fill your time.

id say the being ignored is burnig me out more then not spending as much time together. a new friend, id prefere to not start up with assuming things because that will make a ton of other unneeded stress. like i said im calling tonight although id prefere not to have this conversation over the phone. i want it in person, id like if she'd stop over at my place but i feel it might be more benifiical if i go there. i can see if things changed in the appartment, i can see where my things are, i can see alot from a i need to use the bathroom stroll.

ive thought of what id like to stay, basicly going to go with asking if friday is on or off. Next ill say somthing about friday night or saterday and getting somthing to eat, ill pick you up. Also hey whats going on with the not ccontacting me, I feel you need to talk so im all ears. And i will also bring up, you said about my sleeping over everyother day, i want to know what date that will start, cuz you cant be busy when you sleep. I think i may also say what can i do to help you in this busy stressfull time right now.

The more you let yourself be a push over the more she is just going to string you along. I will tell you what's going to happen.......she will lie to you and give you a bunch of excuses why she is too busy (again), turn down your invitation for help, and you will be right back here looking for answers once again. You are in denial, and refuse to listen, so I can see why she keeps ignoring you because you won't go away.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast