+ Follow This Topic

Thread: One year. Please help. THANK YOU!

One year. Please help. THANK YOU!

Hello, as my name says I'm young, 15 years old.
    I'm in love with a guy for a whole year. I fell in love with him on the 11th juni last year.
    We were together in september and october, and then broke up because we had no time for eachother, when I was free he had school and when he was free I had school. So we could go out just on weekends, but neither then always.
    He is a biker, he loves downhill biking and he spends much time on it but I don't have a problem with that, even just some hours a week were enough, I just wanted to see him.
    Both of us were very cold when we broke up. After the brakeup I didn't see him for six months and now I see him almost every day because school's out and we're always at the same place/park. We never say "Hi", he turns his head and I do it too.
    He had some relationships after me but they all lasted for 2-3 weeks, not longer.
    I'm not interested in any other guys, just him and I don't want to look stupid if I confess him what I feel.

I need male advice! What would you do if an ex. girlfriend said that she still loves you? Say honestly what you think.

Thank you very much!

Depends on whether or not he is still into you.

Rewards come with risks. If you want the potential reward of being with him, you will have to endure the risk of rejection in either telling him that you are still into him or acting in a way that he will see this.