+ Follow This Topic

Thread: am i really in love?

am i really in love?

i have a female friend who's a couple of years older than me (6 exactly).
    she lives together with her boyfriend.
    the last few months we became better and better friends. she was there for me when i needed her, when i felt down, ....
    short description: she has kissed me in the neck serverall times and she frequently lays her head on my shoulders, is playing with her hands in my hair,we cuddle from sometimes, she has even kissed me on the lips (1 time, rare occasion) ...
    now she has left the country since more than a week and i won't see her till she gets back which is 2 more weeks (i normally saw her 2-3 times a week in our bar) and i'm really sad about it, there isn't a day passing by i'm not thinking about her.

i don't really know what's going on
    but i think i'm in love???
    if so i don't want to scare her or something, if i tell her it'll never be the same again + her boyfriend is a friend of mine too so that gives some extra trouble
    even if i tell her and mention that she can't tell anyone, she'll still tell her boyfriend (that how women are) and then all of our friends will start to threat me diffrently

i'm a bit confused actually

nobody? :s

I see you like someone and they have a Boyfreind already ...... i'd suggesting waiting for her let her know that your their... also think if she can do that hug n kiss another man when she's got one she could do that you right?.... if your ok with that? or simply move on lose contact and if she comes back Score

You fancy her, but she is in a relationship, so keep your nose out of their business. Don't tell her you love her. That will just mess up your friendship and you have nothing to gain from it. She needs to end things with her boyfriend because of her and her boyfriend before you can even think about having a chance. Let her handle things her way and if and when she is single you can think about telling her how you feel.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Work on yourself and your own options so that, in the future, you will not be attracted to women who can't have healthy relationships.

Quote Originally Posted by Dank View Post
    I see you like someone and they have a Boyfreind already ...... i'd suggesting waiting for her let her know that your their... also think if she can do that hug n kiss another man when she's got one she could do that you right?.... if your ok with that? or simply move on lose contact and if she comes back Score
    when there are others around she does that, only 1 time she only hugged another guy

Quote Originally Posted by devonbrown View Post
    You fancy her, but she is in a relationship, so keep your nose out of their business. Don't tell her you love her. That will just mess up your friendship and you have nothing to gain from it. She needs to end things with her boyfriend because of her and her boyfriend before you can even think about having a chance. Let her handle things her way and if and when she is single you can think about telling her how you feel.

Good luck.
    she'll never be single i think, so maybe in a couple of months i can tell her in a funny way to laugh about it if i'm over it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by ConniptionFit View Post
    Work on yourself and your own options so that, in the future, you will not be attracted to women who can't have healthy relationships.
    what do you mean?