+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Letter Dilemma!!

Love Letter Dilemma!!

There's this guy that I really like in my music class but he's a senior and he's leaving high school in just two days. I've really liked him for some months now and I don't know what to do. He had kind of "asked me out" once to get pizza but after that he started ignoring me and in turn I kind of ignored him. We recently started talking again about two weeks ago and playing card games together at school. I want to write him a love letter and present it to him on the last day of school because I feel as if I should let him know my true feelings. I just don't want him to leave without him knowing that I did love him. My friends tell me I shouldn't because he has acted like a jerk to me many times **for example- flirting with other girls in front of me, ignoring me on and off constantly, and taking another girl to prom** but I don't know what to do. Should I write him the letter or not? Is it possible or even right to still hope I can have a relationship with him?

No letter. He's not into you.

Guys who are into you act interested and treat you well. Those are the guys you tell your feelings to, not guys who don't really care.

One of the most important things you can learn in life is to spend your time and effort on people who enhance your life and cut out the ones who play games and don't treat you well. Adopt this philosophy and it will serve you well throughout your life.
    Last edited by ConniptionFit; 12-06-11 at 05:54 AM.