+ Follow This Topic

Thread: got my tubes tied and feel like crap

got my tubes tied and feel like crap

got my tubes tied thursday morning. i feel like crap still. my stomach is bruised where the first incision is and that one itches. the second incision is right above my pubic bone and frucking hurts like hell and is very very bruised. plus i feel like i gave birth because im bleeding just like you do after childbirth which really is making me feel blah-which really messes with my anemia. so double blah.

i am getting NO help around the house. ive hurt my self once already cause i had to clean up the entire downstairs the day after i had the surgery. kids lazy men lazy

the pain meds they gave me what a joke. hydrocodone which is just percicet(sorry cant spell either)
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

Sorry you're feeling so crummy! You're right, hydrocodone is not very strong. They gave me that after I had my wisdom teeth pulled and it did nothing for the pain. As for the housework, DON'T DO IT. Just don't. Either your kids and your husband will have to help, or the house will just have to stay messy for now. Your job right now is to rest. After my mom had knee surgery, she decided to go grocery shopping, vacuum the house, and do laundry, even though I was on my way home to help with all that. By the time I got there, she had fallen down the stairs with the laundry basket, which opened the stitches in her knee. I was so mad that she hadn't just waited for me, but for some reason, she thought the housework had to be done right away. Don't make that mistake, please.

the thing is i cant let it get messy. i have my sons teacher and PT who are c oming this week. if i dont do it then it will never get done. its frustrating. i got no husband just a boyfriend er whatever he says he is today. friend boyfriend, fiance whatever he decides to call himself. rolls eyes.
    abcdefg gummy bears are chasing me one is red and one is blue the green ones trying to steel my shoe now im runny for my life because the red ones got a knife

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your pain medication isn't going to work if you aren't doing as the doctor said with regards to physical activity, and it isn't going to remove ALL pain. You've had surgery. That hurts. The medication is only for taking the edge off your pain. Don' take more than what was prescribed or you will fry your liver with the acetaminophen.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

i wont take more than recommended. i wish i could rest. but like i said when im the only one who cares about what the house looks like its rather difficult. the one on my belly is healing pretty well. the other one hurts alot.

the thing is i cant let it get messy. i have my sons teacher and PT who are c oming this week. if i dont do it then it will never get done.
    Who cares? They're not coming to judge your housekeeping skills, they're coming to deal with your son. It's OK if the house is messy and other people see it. Really, it's not the end of the world. It's more important for you to heal properly than it is for the house to be clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    Who cares? They're not coming to judge your housekeeping skills, they're coming to deal with your son. It's OK if the house is messy and other people see it. Really, it's not the end of the world. It's more important for you to heal properly than it is for the house to be clean.
    ha last time after i had my son i couldnt keep up with house work i had Child protective called cause it was a lil messy. i was upset. i dont want it to happen it again.