+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love is evil.

Love is evil.

2 years ago this week, I met this girl and was instantly captivated. We talked and texted practically non-stop till last September and we were both very aware that we had feelings for each other. Anyway, I was at my high school watching a volleyball game in September with one of my "best friends" when she walked in. I told him right then and there, that she was the one I wanted and needed to be with. A week later I find out he texted her and told her he had feelings for her. I fought so hard to keep her, but she instantly fell for him. I'm old enough to know what love is, and have never just thrown that word around. I can honestly say that I was in love with her..I told her this and she told me she loved me back, but was still going to give him a chance. I've never said "I love you" to a girl and actually cried over a girl before. She completely broke my heart. They started dating on October 3rd this past year. Her and I have become ghosts because her new boyfriend wouldn't allow her to be friends or talk to me at all. Now, 8 months later, she finally breaks up with him, and immediately starts back up with me. The way she's been talking, it feels like the way things used to be. And it seems like she has feelings for me again. I am still madly in love with her. But I can't take another disappointment and heartbreak from her again. I honestly don't know what would happen to me if I did. But I don't know what to do...any ideas????

got for it cause if you dont you will always be wondering what if

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    if you still believe in love than you are obviously not old enough to have a relationship.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by grrrantsin View Post
    But I don't know what to do...any ideas????
    Make a move. Ask her on a date. Or just do what you did last time and do nothing until it's too late and she starts a relationship with someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Make a move. Ask her on a date. Or just do what you did last time and do nothing until it's too late and she starts a relationship with someone else.
    Okay thanks, I'll work on that.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Okay thanks, I'll work on that.

If you are still in High School, you have no idea what love is. But like the others said, ask her out and see what happens. I just find it hard to believe you talked to this girl non-stop for almost a year and a half and never made a move. If you don't make a move soon you don't deserve to be with her.

Sounds like your friend is a douchebag, and that she either doesn't know what she wants, or just wants attention from both of you.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    if you still believe in love than you are obviously not old enough to have a relationship.
    Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooa. LOL. Emo much, sonny?

OP, sure, whatever. Go for it. You aren't in love, but it's high school.. so might as well go for it.