+ Follow This Topic
Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Hey Beautiful, I just wanted to let you know that i still love you. I know things are difficult right now, I know i haven't been as supportive as i should have been, I know i've let you down. I said i would never hurt you, But deep inside i have hurt you beyond repair. I just want to say i am so sorry for hurting you. I would do anything to see your face right now, To see you smile at me and tell me everything will be okay, Let me cry in your arms. Ever since you broke up with me i have done nothing but remember the good times we had together. It hurts because i treated you so badly in February, I didn't stand by you when you had your throat operation, I came to see you at home once, I was to busy being my selfish self, At the pub with my friends, When in fact i should have spend every minute with you, Telling you everything would be more then okay, And that I'm here for you. What a waste of space i am. What did i ever do in my selfish existence to deserve such an amazing girl, Such a beautiful strong motivated person. I just want to let you know that you are deep in my thoughts, And that i would do anything to have you back and make things ok. I need you katie, I need you so much right now.

tremolo Guest
    Are you really happier without me in your life now? Don't you miss me? Or are you already seeing someone else?

I miss you so much... It's so hard for me to believe you don't feel the same way.

You are obsessed with this new guy. Not figuratively speaking either. All you do is post about him and how much he makes you smile, how you can't wait until he comes to visit. I find this funny considering it was the same with me earlier this year. You jump from guy to guy and try to fill your void that you need to seek help with. You post pictures of yourself constantly on your FB to get some kind of sick pleasure out of random people to comment on how beautiful you are. Your friends are now my friends for a reason. They've seen you do this a number of times and they're sick of your drama. One part of me knows you'll rush things with this new guy and it'll fall flat on your face again. The other dreads the fact that he might be able to change you because I tried so f*cking hard to change you and it turned up to be a waste of my time. God, I miss you so much but you're so concerned with this new guy that you throw the past 4 months out and don't give two flying f*cks about me. It hurts and keeps me from getting sleep sometimes.

That being said, a friend and I have struck up an agreement. We are both going through heartbreak seeing as she was recently very hurt as well and we've been there to offer each other's shoulders from time to time. She initially had feelings for me but didn't act on them because she didn't know what I wanted. Then when she noticed I was in a relationship, she went so far as to delete my number so she wouldn't text me in the middle of the night. We started talking again and have agreed to start seeing where our future might take us together. We are taking things very slowly and not going to rush anything because we're both in a very vulnerable state. We expressed our feelings and concerns, you know, like couples should be doing. All that and we aren't even dating or official in any sense of the word. We are going to try, though. I don't sit here and rub it in your face either because I'm better than that. As much as I'd like to see you come back and she wishes her recent ex would make an effort too, we are going to comfort each other the best way we can. We're going to have fun and enjoy each other's company.

All that heartache and general feelings of being broken. Despite all that... I still miss you, love you and care about you. Please, stay safe.
    Last edited by that one guy; 11-06-11 at 10:21 PM.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Are you really happier without me in your life now? Don't you miss me? Or are you already seeing someone else?

I miss you so much... It's so hard for me to believe you don't feel the same way.

Nevermind. With your stunning lack of emotional depth, I'm sure you don't miss me and I shouldn't take it personally.

trying so hard to move on... I think there is someone I actually like *shock* but maybe he already knows that there is someone that no one will ever be able to hold a candle to.. what do I do about that? GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! damn... I still love you...

Just another morning/day missing you, hoping that today will be the day you realize what you've lost.
    Last edited by lifemess; 12-06-11 at 03:10 PM.

Why wasnt I good enough for you? Why did you reconcile with ME 6 mon ths ago? I was over you at Christmas and YOU reconciled with me! And then a month later left me for a loser. I was your filler so you wouldnt be alone. I would have married you. And now you have been in a relationship for 4 months and I still moan about you. Wow. I need to get a life. this SUCKS.

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    Just another morning/day missing you, hoping that today will be the day you realize what you've lost.
    Ditto on this...

Quote Originally Posted by lifemess View Post
    Agreed.

Just another day of rolling out of bed to check my phone. Hoping that I got a text from you. Everyday, I've been disappointed.

I'm so proud of myself. It's been 6 solid days since I've contacted you..no fb messages, no texts, no phone calls. (longest time for NC) I know it's been over for almost three months but this is a huge thing for me. And it's true what they say...when you don't contact the other person it does get easier. Chances are though that you'll call early next week. I am kind of surprised that you didn't call while I was so close to you this weekend but I guess that goes to show me just how "not into us" that you are right now. Maybe you really are moving on and I'm completely out of your mind. It is some sort of sick comfort that my friends seem to think that you miss me. They could tell that I meant something to you and hell we were together for almost 4 years..how could you not? It wasn't a bad relationship..you were just dumb and you continue to give me mixed singles so if it was bad in your mind...it was your fault. I only take a small fraction of the blame and that's that I realize that pushing you wasn't the right thing to do. Other than that it was all you. And the extra shi*y part is that you freaking realized and acknowledged that it was all you. You even said that "you(i) were so much better at the relationship then I (you) was". How could you say that and not want to get back together? What the hell are you trying to prove. I have a god damn choice if I want to be in a relationship or not with you....if I wanted out I would have gotten out. Instead you give me some stupid line like that to...what...make it easier on me or something? What a god damn moron you are. So yes I will celebrate the small victory of 6 days no contact and move onto the angry stage and only drift into the sad stage on occasions. One of these days something will remind you of me and you will wish you had stayed. Some people really don't know what they have until its gone. Why did you have to do this to us and why did you have to do that to yourself. F you...seriously.
    Last edited by confused&single; 13-06-11 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by that one guy View Post
    Agreed.

Just another day of rolling out of bed to check my phone. Hoping that I got a text from you. Everyday, I've been disappointed.
    for me, its another day that the pain wakes me up.. the pain of missing him.. then seeing him on fb all day when he doesnt 'have time' for me..

Wow, today i started really hating you.. I'm so angry at you. I'm hoping this will proceed so I can keep moving on without you in my life. You seriously need to grow up, and yeah.. good luck with trying to find someone better than me, it wont happen.. and by then it will be too late :-) You see, the grass isn't greener on the other side, and you really had the best girl you could ever find. I'm way out of you league, as well as i have a better personality than you. You will regret this and your crying wont work on me anymore. You're done. We're done. Oh, i feel kinda stupid thinking we had something special, i realize you took me for granted. And why the hell did you say you still love me when you broke up? Do you even know what love is? Haha, i feel so stupid. I keep picturing you hanging out with your friends or girlfriends (i dont know what the hell you're up to) having the time of your life, not missing me at all.. While I'm sitting here posting on a love forum of how much i miss you and my hatred for you.
    And would you please stop being signed on to facebook, just because you think that i'll talk to you if you stay on for long enough? Seriously, i wont even consider you again. At least not at this moment. Truth is, i'll probably start missing you again before i go to bed tonight...

So many people that were on your side that gave you every benefit of the doubt are starting to lose faith in you. So many people are telling me you don't deserve me and that clearly you aren't worth my time. I am starting to believe them. I'm starting to move on. I can't say that I don't love you or that I don't (not so) secretly want things to still work out. But I think that right now we shouldn't be together. I think you have a lot to prove to me before we get back together (if that ever happens). I feel so pathetic that I keep wondering what I did wrong or if I had just told you I was planning to visit that next weekend that maybe you wouldn't have wanted to end things. The reality of the situation is that you have wanted out for a very long time and nothing I could have said or done could have convinced you otherwise. It’s still confusing as hell to me your thought process. One minute you are going on about how lucky you are to have me in your life. You are worried about me driving through a large city on my own or planning a vacation a year away with me. The next minute you revert back to "i don't know what I want out of this" "I don't know if you're it". It’s SO confusing to be on the receiving end of that thought process...I can only imagine what it's like to be you. Just do what your heart tells you to do and let it go. Stop making it so damn difficult. Stop over thinking EVERYTHING. Oh and another thing...the next time you love (whether it’s with me or someone else) learn to love with your whole heart and not just half of it. When you had your whole heart into our relationship things were as close to prefect as they could get. You were the most amazing man I could have ever asked for. Then you stopped caring and trying and that’s when you started to doubt again. You see..it really isn't me...it really is you. And i hate that line..but in our case it really is the truth. I hope you find peace and maybe someday down the road we could have some sort of a relationship again. I'd really like that.

I knew it, now i miss you...
    And I know i'd probably jump right into your arms if you showed up outside my house..

STOP TOYING WITH ME!!!!!!! I can't take much more of this..
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast