+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

Ok, I have had strong feelings for a man i worked with. I never acted on these feelings because he was married. He left for another job, a week later he calls to tell me he was in love with me and didnt know what to do. He asked if we could get toghether and have dinner. So, we had dinner, conversation, he proceeds to tell me he has these strong feelings for me and wants to see where this could go. After dinner we go and sit in his car for a while, he kisses me and I leave feeling good. I text him several times with no response, left one message on his cell phone no response. A week passes so I call him again to see what is up, and to my devastation he had changed his number. WHY? Was I so wrong about this guy? I even went as far 3 weeks later to mail a letter to his work to ask him for an explanation. So, do I leave him alone and move on. I am having a difficult time just letting go. Please help.
    Thanks

OMphuckingG! Yes you leave the damn married man ALONE after he has ignored you for nearly a month. Damn. You aided this guy in cheating on his wife lady. I'm sure he realized how valuable his marriage is to him and how it wasn't worth losing over a fling. Stop going after married men and find yourself a single guy to date.

Oh and my apologies for coming on so strong, but seriously? You should know better and I'm sure you do.

He came to his senses and realized this was a disaster in the making.

How fvcking stupid can one person be? HE IS A MARRIED MAN. Why would you even agree to meet him for dinner never mind kiss him. Tell your mother what you did and ask her what's wrong with you.

I call troll. No one is that dumb, no one!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

leave him alone . maby he was fighting with his wife and came to you in a time of weekness . I dont know the situation but my advice is to leave him alone.