+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well its done!! BF is gone!!

Well its done!! BF is gone!!

Well my bf who supposedly thought I was sex crazed and only wanted sex got busted tonight. Little to his knowledge I still have his facebook password and come across a lovely little conversation between him and another woman talking about their passionaite night the other week. She was begging him to come over and talking about me in not a very nice way. I have broken up with him, deleted and blocked him on facebook and will try to do so with his number. He keeps trying to deny it and call me crazy and say hurtfull things acting like its me with the problem when I have seen the truth.

I so badly want to get revenge but at the same time dont want to seem like a crazy person. I hate the fact that he will deny it to everyone and tell them im crazy when he is the one in the wrong. I just want to shame him. I would love to show people the conversation but then dont want him to know I have his password. Arghh..

Anyways I am just glad I am rid of this issue in my life. Guys just a point of advice. If something doesnt seem right in your relationship it probably isnt. He would be more then happy for me to come stay at his house but would never make the effort to come see me, he was never really into sex althoug he was more then happy to recieve blow jobs he never gave in return. Throughout my abortion he did not pay for any of it although he said he would. I pretty much had to blackmail him into taking me after he had made me so upset saying the pregnancy was all my fault. So many giveaway and although I knew this I could not take myself away.

This is an experience to live and learn from . The next man I get into a relationship will have to well and truly show me that he loves me and wants to be with me for the right reasons. I will not be fooled again.

Peace. xx

Good job I'm glad to hear it!!!

So you're making plans to put the next guy through hell because of what this douchbag put you thru? I see a woman forever scorned in the making. A man hater. Deal with this shit before you enter another relationship, just don't be so blind to the obvious next time. This guy was treating you like crap on a regular basis, but you didn't get it until you read a conversation on facebook? Give me a break.

No. I got into this relationship too easy. He was still in love with his ex and I should have cut it off then but because I was so attracted to him and we got along so well I chose to overlook it. What I meant is before I go into a relationship next time I will make sure I spend enough time getting to know him and that we are both going into the relationship for the right reasons.

I just got dumped by a girl with baggage issues and constantly compared my faults to her ex. IncognitoSir is right, clear your mind and go into a new one with a fresh, start. Don't expect a new guy to have to work doubly hard to be with you because your ex was a douchebag.

You'll just end up breaking his heart and he won't know what he did wrong.

Unfortunately I think I have given people the wrong idea. I am the sort of person that is happy being single until I meet the right person, I believe everyone comes into your life for a reason. At the start of mine and his relationship I was more of the persuer then what he was. I was always the one to go to his house, always go and do what he wanted to do like fishing etc which was fine and I enjoyed it but if I had something that interested me and I would have liked him to come he would make no effort. I definately believe actions speak louder then words. Next time I am just going to make sure that the guy is the one persuing me so I am sure he is actually interested. It is nice to know the person you arei n a relationship with is as equally invested as you. Not just with you for the company/sex/because its easy.

If that makes sense?

Ya it does. I wish you all the best and congratz on finally dumping his sorry ass.

I applaud your cutting all ties to him by deleting his number, etc. I feel it is bad that you had to snoop in order to come to the conclusion to break up with him though. Just the thought that you might have to snoop on him should have been enough for you to think that things might not be right. And when you add in all the other things, you had a case for dropping him long ago.

Stay away from the revenge urge though. It is better revenge to live a good life and be happy than to engage in pointless attacks.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Wow, were you dating MY ex? Lol

My experience is that men that start accusing you of irrational crap are usually doing exactly that on the side. It's like they're practically admitting to it. Good on you for getting rid of him, just make sure he stays gone.....he's a waste of your time.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

forgive and forget, you will feel better in the long run.
    You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want

Girl, you're a starrrrrr!
    screw his facebook password you dont need it anymore to spy on him and screw him I think you should totally tell him that you looked at his facebook and you busted him. so he can take his sorry stupid excuses and get lost! It will drive him mental knowing you KNOW and he knows you know. hel read back over those messages crapping his pants.
    LAAAVERLY

Quote Originally Posted by zerokool189 View Post
    forgive and forget, you will feel better in the long run.
    ALSO, forgive and forget IN THE LONG RUN of course, but anyone who doesnt get that last bit of satisfaction when its there is an idiot. Especially after being made to look a fool by your ex.

Do you think I should?? Because he has changed his Facebook password but luckily I already copied and transfered the conversation between him and her exposing everything. Do you think I should send him a copy??? Then he will know I have a copy. Or would that just be creating excessive drama.

Although I have been ignoring his phone calls and messages he has still been sending messages trying to make me look crazy and bad and keeps denying it happened. I wish he could have just been honest. I mean if i hadnt found these conversations I would have still been in this relationship with him still lying to me. I mean what does it take for a man to own up for their own actions. Honesty is all I wanted.

If he's still carrying on like he's innocent, send him your proof and tell him to leave you the hell alone! It's only creating excessive drama if you post it publicly or make a big rant out of it. Send him an email simply saying "this is how I know. Now please leave me alone." If he continues to hassle you, threaten to put him up on that site that exposes cheaters. That should shut him up.

I just sent a copy of the convo to him with this message 'Now you understand why I never want to see or speak to you again. I have the proof. Please dont contact me again.'

Hopefully that will finish things up. Knowing him he will try to blame me for snooping and all this other stuff bla bla

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast