Quote Originally Posted by abn25 View Post
but I can assure you Im not allowing myself to be used in any way right now, hence the needing advice. This has nothing to do with not wanting to hear the so called "truth" that you have all categorized this into but you need to stop the personal attacks, its just uncalled for on here...thanks
Every single thing you have mentioned is him using you. It's not insulting you. It's clarifying your situation. He. Is. Using. You. Stop. Letting. Him.

It wasn't a personal attack, don't be so ****ing sensitive. You post again and again about very slightly different situations that all boil down to him using and manipulating you and, despite the same advice in basically every single response you've received on these forums.. you let him and then go "omgz is he using me or does he weally love me?", get the same responses, ignore the same responses, and then post a few days later in a slightly altered scenario.

Don't ask for feedback and advice on your situation when you refuse to look at it with any but blinders. You clearly only want to hear that he's just lost and confused or has trouble expressing his emotions or something that explains how he manipulates you but still loves you and you're meant to be together.