+ Follow This Topic
Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

i miss you so much hmm chest pain is unbearable shud i just pull out the 9mil and just end it!

I can't believe I let you play me again, 2 months ago you left me because you needed "space", and you took it just to come back a week later. Now, its 2 months later and you need "space" again. If you weren't over your f*cking ex, then why did you break my heart twice? All I wanted was to be happy, instead you just passed me your misery.

I miss you now, and I'll hate you later.

tremolo Guest
    How could you just forget about me like I never even mattered to you?? Are you really that heartless?

I hate you for making me feel so dispensable.

how can you even live like a normal person ...like nothing happen ...dump me after 4 years being together ??? no one can just walk out from a clean relationship.. i never cheated on you or what so ever..how could you!

I'm sorry you feel that way.

so you got my letter... now what? Are you that much of a bitch you wont even respond?

So last night went really well. We talked for almost 2 hours and I think neither of us wanted to get off the phone at the end. Things were casual, light hearted..fun even. When we started talking about our situation things got a little awkward and you said that you still aren't in a place to be with anyone right now but you haven't put the possiblity of us getting back together out of the picture. I responded by saying that I had no intentions of us getting back together this summer, but I was more wanting to know where you were with things. I'm not going to lie..that part was hard to hear. You were insistent on me using this time to meet other people and explore what else might be out there. I finally had to tell that I was..so much so that I had met someone. But I had to end things about two weeks in because I was still in love with you. Ironically...the same thing happened to you. One thing lead to another and I said.."I don't know, I guess I just miss you." And you said "I miss you too..probably more than I'd like to admit to myself and I think about you all the time." So why are we not together? You couldn't really answer that question. We aired a lot of things and you told me you still love me and that you still care. It was just really really really good to have such a positive conversation with you about everything. Finally you said "You know what, after talking things through you've really helped me look at things in a different way and with clarity. I'm beginning to believe that sometimes you have to have faith that what your heart is telling you is right and you have to be willing to take the risk that it'll all work out." I had a THANK YOU JESUS moment but I'm not going to get wrapped up in the moment. Things may change still and you need to truly believe what you say. That's why I'm in no hurry to get back together. In a few months I think we'll both have healed from our wounds and will be better people from our experience and maybe we'll give it a second try. So thank you for being receptive and thank you for being the person that I fell in love with. Sometimes we have to fall down to learn...and sometimes the tears are worth it.

Listen you. Thank you for the updates about our son. Thank you for meeting me 1/2 way now instead of me coming to your city all the time. Thank you for being a good mom to our son. But please STOP asking me about whether I am upset, or happy, or doing ok, or who I am seeing, or what I am doing. Its NONE of your business. You are causing major road blocks for my recovery. Heres the deal: I am happy you are happy. I am happy you moved on within days of our breakup. I am happy being single now. I have accepted my place in my life now and I am living my life. I dont NEED to be with someone like you do. I love myself now. And I am never, ever going back to who I was. You should read this forum. Might give you some insight into peoples feelings since you didnt consider mine, not even once, in the last 6 months. I am doing fine, thank you, and I am ok.

tremolo Guest
    It's been three weeks since you dumped me, and I haven't heard a peep out of you. I thought by now I'd have given up hope, but I am apparently more optimistic than I imagined. Your silence is getting harder to bear... I wish I didn't care so much about what you think of me and what you are up to. I still can't bring myself to believe you don't love me anymore, or that you don't miss me. I still can't figure out how things changed so quickly. I wish you'd call and tell me our break-up was all a big mistake, and you'll do whatever is necessary to have me back in your life again.

I am so stupid to hold out hope for this...
    Last edited by tremolo; 16-06-11 at 04:27 AM.

So I texted (Yeah, I know guys...) just to see how you were about three hours ago and you still havent replied. I guess the arm of friendship you offered a few weeks back were just words to make yourself feel better.

Of course I still have feelings for you but I don't even want you to take me back, I just want things to be cool between us. But now you're putting me in the same bracket as the rest of your 'casual exes' and acting like I'm a total stranger.

Oh, and thanks for missed call at 2.30am on Sunday morning, I'm surprised you didnt text to say you dialled my number by accident...

remember me remember us...

today im officially letting you go my dear baby.....after a hard cried together and your promises that you made towards your mom...finally i truly understand your pain is much bitter to bare rather then an orphan like me...if you choose to be with me, for sure your mom will fall sick and leaving your family behind is a huge risk...its ok for you to feel scared baby at least we tried and so happy for four years...thank you for showing me what real love is...im so happy when being around you baby..now i hope you can find peace with your family again and hope they will treat you much better then before...and for me now forcing my self to move on with my life ....learn to live half a life without you...hope our fate to be together near future will be much better luck next time...please take good care of your self okay..and if you were not meant for me hope the future guy will love you more then i do...love you always and forever....good bye..

i made a new video for you... I know you cant be with me but want too... this sucks.....

http://www.facebook.com/v/882893921502

Can I borrow your bullwhip tongue?

I cant belive you have done this to me after everything I have done for you and even u called me first when u had to go to hosp for ure car crash u called me first. I thought i was a bit more important to u than how you are now treating me and if you have no responsibilities now then boy you are not gonna be in our new babies life. what so you can say how you want ure space the spark is gone what if u get bored of baby no no nO I hate you for how you have treated me and make me feel so hurt :'( ure just like your father. lets just hope the baby is not a boy or it might end up like u 2 ,

i have tried anything possible to get you back but what you have promised to your mom is cannot be undone, so please do take care of your self.....i love you more then everything in this world hope near future we will be back together baby..

Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast