+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Cheating ex-gf keep calling - what does she want and do I do

Cheating ex-gf keep calling - what does she want and do I do

Hi dear ladies,
    You were all very helpful here, I think I may your advice here again....
    My ex-cheating-gf keep calling me. First time she called (out of nowhere) about 1.5 months ago, after 7 month of complete no contact - I didn't answer. then last week two times - it was hard but I ignored. Today she just called again three times (the last time from her friend phone ). I ignored all of them. I already made piece with myself about what happened, but to be frank, my heart start pumping like a crazy when I saw her name on my phone (3 times today !)
    My question is what do you think she wanted ? Didn't she get last week that I am not interested to talk with her (which is not completely true - cause I am interested, but I want her to come and look into my eyes and not hide behind the phone). But even if this what she planned to do, why then she just not simply send me a sms message or write an email an explain what she wanted ? Why insist calling me ? Should I call her back ? When we were together, I promised her to be her good friend no matter what. May be something happened and she really needs my help ? I don't know what to think.

A short summary: about 10 months ago she left to vacation to her home country, when I came to meet her to the airport she came back pregnant with her ex-bf. We didn't talk since then. I tried to reach her in the first 2 weeks, but her new (old) bf didn't allow her to communicate with me. Only once she called me hiding from public toilet crying and saying that she is sorry (still not sure about what)...I even don't know if she kept the baby...

Your advice on the situation will be very appreciated...

No what she did is too serious. There are big consequences in the decisions we make in life. Her deciding to go back to her ex was a big gamble that she took and now she has to deal with the consequences on her own. You shouldn't wonder if she kept the baby, that is irrelevant to you. I commend you for not answering the three calls, because that is a lot of will power. She probably got dumped by her BF/baby's dady, the timing for that is right. You say you haven't talked in the many months, that is probably the duration of the time when they were going out. Now, if they broke up, she's looking back at the closest thing in her past, which is you. You didn't create this problem, she did. Ask yourself what you would want to know by talking to her. What answers would you get. I think you know all the facts and don't really need to talk to her and should not feel guilty for not wanting to take her calls.

Why are you even writing this to us? If I was you I would bloody hate her and never want see her face again.

What she did to you was disgusting and low. To get pregnant by another man was the lowest thing she could done too you, she didn't just cheat but she created another life with someone else. That is how much she cared about you. Now she properly realises her ex isn't all she thought he be, he hasn't changed etc so she is trying to run back too you.

Unless you are weak and pathetic, just ignore her or tell her to get lost. Do you want bring up another man baby? a baby that was created when you were in a relationship with her? she is disgusting.