+ Follow This Topic
Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

just wondering why the hell you had to do that.. didnt you know what it would do to me? I guess its possible that you didnt.. all these little things you are doing, did you think I forgot you? is that what its about? are you TRYING to get my attention? so far I havent been able to forget you..not for a minute.. but I am trying so hard.. then you do this shit and I am back to square one again.. I almost msgd you today.. but it wasnt gonna be like the last one, the last time you did this.. I dont even remember what I said, but I am sure it was pathetic.. u know what I was gonna say this time? F*CK YOU!!!!! I never dreamed I would want to say that to you... but I almost did..

this is for you today.. its so hard to not send it to you.. so maybe if I pretend that you would follow me here and find it.. it will have to be good enough...

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/bcafd839e]SingSnap | Going Under by Purrzzzzzz[/url]

should i die 1st then live again ..??? this recovery mode makes me so sick..not eating properly, not sleep properly...chest so much with pain and more pain.....

When you get help for your other problems can you get them to have a look at your passive agressive tendancies whilst they are at it?

Don't really get the point in you asking me to keep in touch only for you to then go and ignore me when I do. Just saying

tremolo Guest
    I'm over you. Done. Have fun with your friend when she comes to visit next month. I hope having her sleep overnight with you is totally worth the cost of our relationship. She'd have to be one hell of a girl to make a few nights with her (on the couch or otherwise) worth 8 months with me.
    Last edited by tremolo; 17-06-11 at 11:15 PM.

I feel like crying... why are you stringing me along...

Hey baby, I'm sorry i didn't respond to your text the other day, it was just too hard and I felt like I would be too vunerable if I replied.. I guess you ment in a friendly way (like i thought) cause i haven't heard from you since, I still hope that you'll realise that a life without me isn't that great after all. I still miss you and love you.. I think about you every second of the day. Memories keep popping up where ever I go. We've been everywhere together, do these places remind you of me too? I'm having a hard time not texting you and talking to you, every instict tells me I should call you and tell you how much I love you, but that will push you further away, so I know I have to be strong.. I'm hoping it will help me move on with my life, if you don't want me back.
    People are talking and they are telling me that they've seen you around, having fun and acting like you don't care about what has happened between us. I'm hoping that's not true, that you still think of me and miss me like i miss you.. Sometimes I swear I can feel that you're thinking of me..
    Please call me soon, i miss your voice and i miss everything about you..
    Sincerely, your girl - always no matter what.
    Last edited by lifemess; 17-06-11 at 11:41 PM.

So you said you'd call me soon. I'm not sure what soon means to you, but it's been three days. I guess I wasn't really expecting you to call until this weekend. But I can't help but feel like you are about to let me down. I really hope that isn't the case because our conversation last time was so promising. Clearly we still love each other and clearly there is still that spark there. But I HAVE to let you be the one to make the decision to contact me and more so to get back together. If I push you to make the decision to get back together I fear we'll be in the same place that got us where we are now. So I'll just hope and pray that you'll call and it'll be a good conversation and slowly you'll start calling more frequently until we're back together. It's so hard to tell myself to keep moving on when every part of me still wants you. But I know that I have to...I know that I'm allowed to...I just can't. Not when every guy that I start to show interest in turns out to not to be you. My heart won't let me fall for anyone else....so please...call soon.

It's getting harder, im afraid you might never contact me again.... I miss you so damn much, it hurts so bad.. I can't believe that it's actually possible to stop loving someone, especially when you have something like we had. I'm guessing that has to be the case of why you broke up, even though you said you still loved me. I never stoped loving you, even though you've hurt me in several ways. I guess i thought we had true love, a love that would never die. I know that even if i find someone new, you'll always have that special place in my heart, and i'll always remember you and i'll probably always love you.. I guess a part of me wants to think that you still think of me in the same way as before, that you still love me, miss me, and want to contact me as much i want to contact you.. but i know thats not the truth, and it hurts.
    Last edited by lifemess; 18-06-11 at 04:58 AM.

I dont know what to do... i feel like dying.

i have to think its for your own good...and your happiness..for me to sacrificed for the last time and for your mom sake...some of my stupid friends or easy to called enemy under the blanket tell crap story about you leaving me for another guy ?? wtf ?? but you cried when you said its for your mom sake not some guy bullshit story..and you cried harder when you said you will never forget me forever and said still love me ...you cried like a baby and i have to hug you to hard for almost half an hour...dont worry baby i wont believe their shit since from the last time they all envy of us ...why am i so stupid to believe all this shit! im sorry for doubting you as you not even doubt me with any other girls ..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    me too bro me too...but we have each other here to support each other right? so now please hang on aite...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post

me2, we have to be strong and keep moving on..

i cant get it out of my head ..the statement of you going out with that stupid guy is not acceptable at all..i should have kill my self that day rather then living with more pain in my chest arghhhh

Good luck trying to find somebody else to put up with your thickheaded bitchiness. you are just like your good for nothing dad, an a**hole prick who kicked you out, and who was there to take you in when that happened, me and my family, who was there when you got kicked off the cheer leading team, me! who was there for you when you found out your niece had cancer, me! who took you to the hospital every weekend to see her, me! you say that i never did anything for you but i did so much, and not just those kind of things either, i told you i love you everyday and i meant it from the bottom of my heart, so maybe i never did stuff the exact way you wanted it, but it shouldnt be that way, you cant have everything the way you want it. you say that i am the a**hole, when really you are. i hope you are happy with your new guy, not. karma will come around sooner or later and i wont be there to pick up the pieces.

Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast