+ Follow This Topic

Thread: MY hearth bounces out of my chest, ladies help me!

MY hearth bounces out of my chest, ladies help me!

I made a similiar thread but I would like some advice from girls only, its a long story but I liked this girl since the summer 2010.
    (1 year ago). Until now we didnt talk so much I flirted time to time. My good friend has been loving her for some weeks and it feels like we are both doing whatever it takes to get her. I would do anything for this girl and thats why I think I'm more qualified for this.

I think we will lose our friendship if we ever get togheter but actually I dont mind because I wasnt interested in girls before but at the moment I'm crazy in love!

I'm 16 years and I'm Turkish non nationalist shes Greek non nationalist, our relatives are all nationalists and both religion and country tears us apart, Muslims and Orthodox christians and Greeks and Turks it cant get any worse.

She hugs me in a different way and we allways text chat but it feels like nomatter what I win if I ask her to become my girlfriend it feels like I have more to lose, my reputation and our friendship. I'm not usually seen weak but love is killing me and I guess thats my only weakness, I dont want them to see me in depression.

I find myself attractive with a good haircut, perfume and good clothing from middle class family just like her.

I have no clue what she thinks about me, they sometimes see me as a "gay" friend and put their trust in me but I think thats more of a joke. We were once sleeping outside for the night and then her friend asked me "Do you have any feelings for her". I said I like you both but I lied, is this a sign?

Someone asked her before if she would marry me or the other guy and she said she would marry the other guy, but I think this was like a joke because I feel like she likes me and just like me just cant tell.

How should I ask her out, how should I get her to know me better and get crazy in me? What can I do for her to like me better?

I'm willing to do anything for her if that helps but I just have trouble asking her out. What do you girls look for when searching for a boyfriend?

I think it's better to tell her right away you have feelings for her. If you don't you might regret losing the chance, or create complications if you tell her while she's already beginning to commit to someone else. I would recommend not going over the top and trying to please her, wait to get the hint that she likes you first. It's important to first tell her how you feel, then wait and if she doesn't respond ask her gently "would you date me." Girls like it when you're there for them in a confident way, it might seem weird, but if you make it seem like you could stay or you could go, like you're giving her a chance to date you, it shows well on your character. If you're all over the top first thing, it makes it seem like you're desperate, and if she's smart she'll suspect you have a passion for her that's ephemeral and only based on looks. Once you know she likes you at least a little bit romantically though, you can go all out and be like, "look I'm awesome!" self-confidence is key. Be as perceptive as you can. Girls love it when you're responsive to what they do or what they say. Flowers and gifts and nice too! But again, wait to make sure she likes you first, although it's cute, you don't want to seem naive. Don't be afraid to ask her questions, find out what she wants, and what she's looking for, and go from there. Safety can not be over emphasized. For a girl to feel safe, she often needs to feel heard. Asking her those hard questions is important, never assume. You could even start with "do you want to be in a relationship?" If she's shy and unresponsive, tell her how you see things, what you would like in a relationship. See how she responds. These are just ideas. Good luck!