+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My Heart Is Breaking and I had to registered on this site to vent my Pain.

My Heart Is Breaking and I had to registered on this site to vent my Pain.

6 Years me and this girl were together. 6 Long Love Field Years or so I thought. Behind My Back for 4 Years She's been sleeping with these 3 guy on and off. She was my highschool Sweatheart, 2005-2011. but no more. The Girl I Knew hid some shit from me and its not like she told me ever, I Had to find out by some hidden folder on her computer, when i was looking for a document for work. The folder was entitled Business. How sick is that, she kept everything from the three other guys, messages, pictures and everything that hurt was there. So I Confronted her, she denied, denied, denied. until I Told her i found the folder, she got angry at me and verbally abused me for accidently clicking on the wrong folder. then days past, nothing. we then had a fight on facebook and as soon as I got the courage to start saying How I Felt, I Can't even say it because The bitch deleted me. So You know, what I Got people to vent my pain for me and shes deleting each one of them at a time. So Now I come here, Begging for people to help me get Just my vengence. Now I Don't want you to abuse her, I Just want her to know she ****ed up and that there are people behind me and that support me.

So If this is allowed, Id Like People to send her a message saying - You Broke Jake's Heart, Was it worth it.

To Her, Just for the Justice I Deserve.

Her Facebook Profile is - /profile.php?id=100000986623837

dude, I can't speak for everyone, but I doubt you'll get much support on this.

Not that I'd ever get involved in something so stupid as Facebook Revenge, but I wonder what you think doing all that will even prove to her other than it will cement in her mind that she's more than glad you're no longer part of her male harem.

First i think you should calm down and begin the process of reflecting on the relationship and pin pointing when there were red flags from her behaviour that you ignored. You do that so that you don't ignore such things in the future in hopes that it's nothing and you discuss negative hints that your gut is screaming at you to get to the bottom of.

Then, you need to stop looking for revenge because looking for anything that has her as the subject is only keeping you mired in your pain and hatred and it will take you longer to get to the stage of indifference to her.

Then keep yourself busy with family and friends and doing the things you've always wanted to do but didn't get to because you were too busy being in a couple dynamic. Get re-aquainted with your hobbies or start one if you don't have one so that you keep your mind off the skank that is her.

The best revenge is living a good and happy life without the likes of her in it. Trust that karma will take care of her and that revenge and inflicting pain on her is not your job.

Be thankful you're away from her and stop doing things that will keep her forefront in your thoughts.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Heal, grow, move on. Stop the immaturity.

did you even consider that one of us might contact her, let her know that you're smearing her name on the internet and give her the link to this page??

i'm really sorry that happened to you but what you are doing is SICK

heres the thing..

what you have just done is illegal and you can be arrested, fined, and raped in prison (which you may or may not enjoy.. not my place to say) Its called "defemation of character" look it up.. at least here in the US you can be sued, and for a lot of money. You are also breaking other laws, including but not limited too, harrassment, stalking, assault, slander, and libel.... ALL of which are serious crimes. I would edit your post asap.

Many nations have criminal penalties for defamation in some situations, and different conditions for determining whether an offense has occurred. ARTICLE 19, a free expression advocacy group, has published global maps charting the existence of criminal defamation law across the globe, as well as showing countries that have special protections for political leaders or functionaries of the state.

Australian law tends to follow English law on defamation issues, although there are differences introduced by statute and by the implied constitutional limitation on governmental powers to limit speech of a political nature established in Lange v Australian Broadcasting Association (1997).

Since the introduction of the uniform defamation laws in 2005 the distinction between slander and libel has been abolished.

A recent judgment of the High Court of Australia has significant consequences on interpretation of the law. On 10 December 2002, the High Court of Australia handed down its judgment in the Internet defamation dispute in the case of Gutnick v Dow Jones. The judgment established that Internet-published publications that defamed an Australian in their Australian reputation could be held accountable under Australian libel law. The case gained worldwide attention and is often said, inaccurately, to be the first of its kind. A similar case that predates Gutnick v Dow Jones is Berezovsky v Forbes in England.

Slander has been occasionally used to justify (and with some success) physical reaction, however usually the punishment for assault is only slightly reduced when there is evidence of provocation.

If I may add, Karma is a bitch.... do onto others as you would want done on to you.. would you want someone doing this to you?
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 18-06-11 at 03:04 AM.

Can someone just moderate the link out so we can actually help this guy?

He was totally destroyed in a long term relationship, vented in an inappropriate way, and isn't get any positive feedback.

I gave him a postive response.. i dont wanna see him getting assraped in prison

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Cool story, bro.

Don't pester her or anything on facebook. I know it sounds bad but the bigger deal you make in getting revenge the lesser of a person you're going to seem. If you want to prove you're better than her move on and don't deal with her. I can't imagine the pain and betrayal you must be feeling but there are people out there that will treat you better.

Hang in there and don't give in to the easy way out. You're stronger and a better person than that. She's the lesser person as much as you'd maybe not like to hear it. Learn from experiences but don't believe everyone is like her.