+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Penis Trends

Quote Originally Posted by Archie View Post
    Anyway, I think it`s wrong to circumcise your child, cause he can`t give an opinion on that matter, so why should he go through the pain and uneasiness(just like i`ve stated in a previous topic) caused by circumcision, especially since the parents choose that for him, not himself(oh` obviously why)? When a grown man chooses to do so(if there are any who freely do that) - Sure why not, i couldn`t care less - like self mutilation, fine by me.
    I couldn't agree with you more. Mutilating ones own children is simply disgusting. No matter how cool his penis would look like.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I saw a cut penis oly on a picture and I think I would feel weird to see a penis that looks like erected but is floppy lol . My bf is uncut and somehow doesn't stink and is totally clean. Why? CAUSE HE WASHES IT !! And as I mentioned in a similar thread, I like to play with my bf's foreskin when we're laying in bed lol .
    Cleanliness is less a problem with males your boyfriend's age, and more of an issue with younger boys and older men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

If a girl had an issue with me not being circumcised I'd think she was a complete moron.
    Can't help it. It's the same reason I get creeped out when I see a spider. There's no logical reason to feel that way, I know spiders aren't going to hurt me, it's just an involuntary disgust reaction. Sometimes people's turn-ons and turn-offs don't make any sense.

I think I would feel weird to see a penis that looks like erected but is floppy lol.
    It's not floppy when erect.

I can`t imagine her reaction when the doc`ll show her her newborn SON...
    Haha, I don't want kids, so there. I'm disgusted by certain functions of the female body as well, so I'll avoid them if I can.

Anyway, I think it`s wrong to circumcise your child, cause he can`t give an opinion on that matter, so why should he go through the pain and uneasiness(just like i`ve stated in a previous topic) caused by circumcision, especially since the parents choose that for him, not himself(oh` obviously why)? When a grown man chooses to do so(if there are any who freely do that) - Sure why not, i couldn`t care less - like self mutilation, fine by me.
    The reason it's done at such a young age is so the boy won't remember the experience. It won't change his life one way or the other, so it's not like the parents are making some life-altering decision for the kid. If they waited until he was old enough to make the choice, it would be a traumatic experience (and probably humiliating). No one wants to remember that.

Quote Originally Posted by ShellyZ View Post
    Can't help it. It's the same reason I get creeped out when I see a spider. There's no logical reason to feel that way, I know spiders aren't going to hurt me, it's just an involuntary disgust reaction. Sometimes people's turn-ons and turn-offs don't make any sense.
    Lol, I wonder if that's common enough for someone to give it one of those greek *phobia names.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not floppy when erect.
    To me cut penises look like erect penises (with foreskin down) but are floppy. That's what I've meant. Of course erect penises aren't floppy lol , don't teach father how to do children hahaha
    I wazzzz here

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Cleanliness is less a problem with males your boyfriend's age, and more of an issue with younger boys and older men.
    Yes indeed ,but I have to agree that my ex ,although he was the same age as my current, wasn't the cleanest one,but I was too inexperienced to tell him something about it.At least we almost always used condoms. Now my bf knows that before we start to even play ,he has to wash his little friend It's also because of my UTI problem, I need to take extra precautions if I don't want to have problem.
    I wazzzz here

Dont be scared of the hooded snake. He wont bite. Just trreat it like you would a cut penis, and remember that the area under the foreskin is EXTREMELY sensitive. So be careful.

Imagine your clit didn't have a hood, and it was constantly rubbing on your panties.

Even worse ... I have got myself trapped in my zip. Thank god for foreskin otherwise I would have passed out.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

If you roll up the skin then it becomes cut. So it is advantage to have a uncut penis. Actually, it is a bonus to have a uncut penis.

Shelly, you know they're out to get you, right? Those uncircumcised monsters will be the authors of your demise.

uncut and I'm american. Most women hardly notice that I'm uncut. I once dated a girl who had your phobia. She didn't even notice I was uncut until after the fact when I asked her how does it feel to bed with a guy who is uncut. The whole being more sensitive thing just makes it sound like everybody who is uncut is a one minute man which I can tell you is not the case. It's like everything else on a per person basis. My parents thought it should be my choice if I wanted to get chopped or not and well I'd rather not have any sharp object that involves cutting near my dick. Last thing I need is for the doctor to oh say sneeze and take a few inches off the top. The whole cleanliness thing shouldn't even be an issue if you know how to I don't know actually clean yourself it's all good.
    Only time it was weird being uncut was back in highschool when I played football and that was only because having dude's taking interest in my dick is too damn weird for my taste.

LOL Danny. I'm glad my 6 yr old son is showing no interest in sports at this point. He may not have to face that embarrassment.

I don't know why I feel an urge to share this, but as I think I mentioned earlier, my man is cut and our son isn't. With my boy being delayed in all areas of development I had been waiting for the day when his foreskin pulled back by itself. Today was the day. I always told my man that when it comes time he can teach our son how to keep him self clean etc etc. I actually said to him this morning "since neither of us have a foreskin, how bout we both take responsibility for teaching him to clean it?" to which hubby responded with rather wide eyes "that'd be great since I have no idea how to clean one" I had to laugh at his shock at being expected to know how to clean one and his complete and utter ignorance on how to clean one. :p

wasn't even all that embarrassing for me. I even remember the conversation because it was just too damn funny.

after first practice take a shower shampooing.
    psst dude a few of us had a question.
    umm ok
    why is your dick different then ours?
    well I gotta question for everybody first. why are you looking at my dick?
    uuh?
    fall asleep during health class or something?
    uuh uuh?
    I didn't have a doctor cut me when I was a bady?
    oh
    took the the dude who asked the question about a month before he could look me in the face again rofl and nobody let him live it down either.

OK, I have a confession to make: I have a phobia of the uncircumcised penis. I've never seen one in real life but I've seen pictures and it looks weird. I've only ever been with guys who were cut; 3 of them were Jewish, 1 of them was not but he was cut anyway. I'm not asking which is better, I've already made up my mind about that. My fear is that someday in the future I might date a guy who's not cut, and I would be grossed out. I can't help it, the way it looks is just a turn-off for me.

So my question is, how many American non-Jewish guys are cut? I think it's pretty common here in the US, Jewish or not, but I thought I'd get a head count. Ha, that sounds terrible. I'd just like to know what my odds are of encountering a penis that terrifies me. I date guys of any religion, I don't care about that, but whenever I start dating a non-Jewish guy, I'm always like "omg, what if he's not cut?" It's a source of anxiety for me.
    Circumcision rate for men is above 75% if you were born before about 1985... Higher if this applies and you're white. Regardless of religion... These days it is considered by more and more people to be genital mutilation.

The truth is, circumcisions can really mess up a man's erection if it isn't don't correctly based on that kid's genetics.

As for un-circumcised penises.... The foreskin retracts and/or can be pulled back manually, and at that point it really does look just like a circumcised penis. I'm circumcised and really I don't think much about it either way as I'm just not into penis. My wife, who IS Jewish, prefers circumcised. Not because of her religion, but because she finds it more aesthetically pleasing to her. Mostly I'm just happy that she likes my penis.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

I am white male American and cut. When I was younger I didn't even know about circumcision. The first time I saw a picture of one I thought it was really strange and looked like an animal weiner. Since then I have read a lot about it and have learned that, typically, uncut guys have a more sensitive glans (feel good spot), produce smegma (stinky goop), and have the potential for larger erections. Smegma facilitates lubrication as well. Cut guys however are cleaner (smegma is not produced without foreskin), less likely to contract HIV in high risk populations (38% - 66% less in testing).

One thing I don't know though is whether circumcision contributes in any way to "bent peter syndrome?"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast