+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need your pespective....HELP

Need your pespective....HELP

Hi there,

This is the first time I am posting something online but I do need to vent and ask for your perspective.

I met this guy online a month ago. i was not sure about meeting him as he is younger than me, he is 29 and I am 35. He told me he likes older women as he wants a woman that knows what she wants. We had our first date and he seemed very mature. We had a drink, we talked and I really liked him. We ended up going to anothe place where they have several different bars and places to dance, we danced all night, he hold my hand several times and he kissed my hand...he finally asked me that he knew it was the first date but he really would like to kiss me...he is so cute and I am sorry but I could not resist....we kissed all night long...we ended up going to his place as it was closer that driving to my car, he wanted me to sleep on his bed and he would sleep in his couch...but I did not like the idea so I slept on his couch...after some hours, we wake up and we hug and kissed a lot, we ended up watching a movie together...(it felt right) so I left his place at 1:30pm the next day...no sex! Anyway, second date, we were together again like 12 or 14 hrs,...we had a good time. 3er date, he is so sweet, he got tickets to see an 80's band, we had dinner, then we went to his place and things got "hotter" anyway, we almost did it but I finally told him that I am not just want to have sex that I wanted to wait because I want to get to know each other and then if things go okay, we could make love instead. He respected my decision...anyway....we slept on the same bed, he hugged me and it felt so good, he tells me things like he likes me, he loves my lips, that he cares about me, that he likes to hug me as it feels right...Now, I have been with so many different players in my life that I have this trauma where anything he says, I just do not believe it.... he does not know it but in my head I do not believe when he tells me that he cares about me or that he likes me...so the thing is that the last time i saw him was Saturday morning, I asked him to go to the movies Sunday night but he told me to text him when I get home...then he said movies will be fine...but I do not know I just got a weird feeling...not sure if it was because he was still sleepy or tired...anyway, I texted him yesterday and he told me he needed to study but he can see me either Monday, Tues or Wed before I go on a business trip....so I said that tuesday or wed could work...he said cool, I will bring my bike to your way....well, he did not contact me at all today...and it feels akward....for some reason I feel like he is not going to contact me again....what do you guys think about all of this?? I am so confused, I hate all this game of dating...why he could not send me a text just to say hi? He has been like that, he has been like one days he is contact but the other day I do not know anything about him...is this normal...? should I just forget about him?

Too early to tell what's his intentions are. I think you are worrying too much. Need to relax and takes things in strides. I think it was awesome that you did not sleep with him so soon. It could potentially saved yourself from being used again. If he really likes you, he'll call again. He has a life too so it's not uncommon that he skip a day and not contact you. Dating is hard but don't put so much pressure on yourself.

Thank you Bonfire, you are right. I have been used so many times that it is not easy to handle this date life again...

Thanks for bringing a mature perspective...when I like a guy I really loose perspective...

I want to believe in him but I can't and you are right it is so soon to even know his intentions, I guess only time will tell....

It is just so hard to stop thinking about it, I need to overcome this trauma...I had no idea how hurt I have been....

Anyway, thanks again!