+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice on correct attitude

Advice on correct attitude

Hey there,
    I am new here.
    I live in Greece. I went to work for a hotel for the summer season. Here, I met and fell in love with the brother of the lady who invited me to work here. We began to date. We went out 4-5 times, where I ended the date by saying goodnight and going to sleep alone. After that, one night we came close. I had my period, and said we should wait in order to have sex, but he insisted. I prefered to leave it for the next day, where I discovered we have quite a chemistry! Now I am puzzled. The guy told me that he spoke to his relatives about me. However, his behavior is sooo weird. We go out, then have sex for hours and then he disappears for days. I think I should tell him (calmly), in spite of the amazing feelings I have towards him, that this should end, because I am not available for something like "friends with benefits". This has been going on for about a month. What do you guys think?

Please summerise it because hard to read a wall of text :S

Hi Alora,

If you want a relationship then yes you need to tell him FWB is not enough for you. Talk to him, ask him if it is going to be anything more and then make your decision after that. Good luck.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

Yes, just be open with him and tell him how you feel.
    You can have anything you want, but you can't have everything you want