+ Follow This Topic
Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Oh bugger I was hoping things had improved for you as you seem really upbeat on FB and haven't been on here so much posting

Well you hang in there too and hope it gets better for you soon, which it will
    thank u so much... yeah, I try to be as positive as I can in public... the ones who lnow me know what I am going thru though... how are u doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    thank u so much... yeah, I try to be as positive as I can in public... the ones who lnow me know what I am going thru though... how are u doing?
    Yeah really good thanks. Things are heaps better for me now.

Takes a while to realise that nobody is THAT good that they can make your life feel so crap because they are not in it anymore especially given the way she treated me and for the things that she did, and that makes it a heap easier to move on

today i just went for my blood test and will come out in few days, so wanted to tell you this but for sure you will be sad again for me...oh god i how i miss you so much now...waiting like this is killing me every single day waking up with a chest pain ..i wonder how are you doing ..i dare not to open my facebook anymore scared it will hurt me and i will start at square 1 again...

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Hang in there

Really if he was worth it he'd sort his crap out and talk to you
    You are so right. Thanks for the reminder

heart break and waiting is the hardest thing to do..feel like a stuffed chicken in a microwave...god dammit chest pain is still here...i wish to have the adam sandler remote so i can fast forward to ease the pain!!!

Never fails. I go to sleep feeling good about myself. I go to sleep realizing that I can and will find someone else, someone that will put me first over there bad past. I go to sleep telling myself it was your loss when you broke up with me ...cuz it really is. I dont know what happens to those feelings during the night but when I wake up I realize my heart is still broken and that every minute Im not with you is slowly killing me. Id really like to know if you did care so much for me like you said, is this bothering you as much as it is for me? Is this time apart making you stronger while its making me weaker? Its really hard me be to believe you when you said your not a cold hearted bitch. If you wernt you wouldnt of stopped all contact with me. Id really like to know why you did? Did you do it because your pissed at me, or did you do it to help the both of us? I would really like to move on with my life and find someone else to care for that doent tell me shes broken and that I deserve better. I want to be happy again, but if I find someone else Im not going to be able to live and love with the thought of you still im my head. HA and Im still thinking of the day when we will see and talk to eachother again.....cuz i know its going to happen. How are we going to feel then? I wish you just could of understood that I was there for you. I wanted to make you happy and forget about your broken past. Your unhappiness made me unhappy and thats what broke us apart. To bad you didnt talk to me about it sooner.

Thanks ***** for f***ing up my life, i hope you enjoy your new life with the guy you cheated with, i hope you move in with him and the house burns down with you both trapped.

I feel stupid for forwarding that email to you. It was from two summers ago, but I thought it was interesting because it seemed like I was going through the same things that you are now. I wanted to demonstrate how much alike we are. Now I fear I'm just pushing you away because you haven't responded. But I need to keep realizing that we are broken up. You don't have to do anything...you don't have to contact me. You can ignore me if you feel that's what you want. I need to let it all go and focus on what is going to make me happy...and not you. I need to realize that as much as I'd like to fix things, sometimes things can't be fixed by me. I can only be responsible for my own actions and feelings, no one else's. I think I lost myself a little when I was with you. I pushed and pulled so much to make you who you are today that I lost direction on my own life. Which in turn basically turned me into your mother...god damn it. I've figured out my part in this whole mess...I just wish you'd realize what yours was and come to the conclusion that it's worth fighting for. I can't promise we'll never argue or that I won't be a pain..but you can't promise that either. But I'm okay with that because I wouldn't want to deal with the drama than with anyone else.

I really need to move on..this thought process isn't helping me. Why do I care so much still? It's getting easier, but I still have hope that it'll work out. I need to cut that out.

No matter how much I blamed myself before, I know that everything was not my fault. People have been trying to show me how immature you are/were with me and the relationship. I made some mistakes, but clearly yours were far inappropriate. You were right; you don't deserve me.

Its like you wrote that from my head Confusius

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TALK HONESTLY ABOUT ANYTHING? WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO CRYPTIC AND METAPHORICAL. I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FEEL. Is this a game to you? Cause i sure don't wanna play anymore...
    Please just dont play with me, my paper heart will bleed...

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Its like you wrote that from my head Confusius
    I think most of us put all the blame on ourselves when in fact it's not the case. I'm starting to see a lot of wrong doing from her than ever before. I hope this means we are getting better

i have done my responsibility as boyfriend, friend and a husband for you, and i know not even one human being can just walk away without a guilt in their heart ...and i know one day you will break down and run back to me...and i dont know if i ever going to accept you back....

shit the feeling of wanted to see her so badly now...please god help me !!!!i cant be drunk at all time..

Stop asking god for help and start searching within. You are responsible for your own happiness, the sooner you realize this the sooner you can actually start to move on.
    Last edited by Cerby; 23-06-11 at 01:10 PM.

Page 43 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast