+ Follow This Topic
Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerby View Post
    Stop asking god for help and start searching within. You are responsible for your won happiness, the sooner you realize this the sooner you can actually start to move on.
    some people take longer time to heal dude, btw thanks for the advice

do you still care about me? sad to know that there are no more sms from u, no more reminder to eat pills,honey, no chance to make lasagna for u, the undo craftpaper which i hv printed for u,all ur gifts are everywhere in my room, cant hear your voice early in the morning or before i go to sleep, cant sms u to drive carefully and peacefully, cant touch ur body anymore,cant feel close to u anymore, cant share and hv fun together on the anime series, cant buy u cookies, cant care abt whether u headache or sorethroat...miss all these. you really take care of me but i always made a big fuss on small things...i want to do better for u but never tink it will backfire this time like this...where r u? my heart really pain......only you can cure me. im sorry.... :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    do you still care about me? sad to know that there are no more sms from u, no more reminder to eat pills,honey, no chance to make lasagna for u, the undo craftpaper which i hv printed for u,all ur gifts are everywhere in my room, cant hear your voice early in the morning or before i go to sleep, cant sms u to drive carefully and peacefully, cant touch ur body anymore,cant feel close to u anymore, cant share and hv fun together on the anime series, cant buy u cookies, cant care abt whether u headache or sorethroat...miss all these. you really take care of me but i always made a big fuss on small things...i want to do better for u but never tink it will backfire this time like this...where r u? my heart really pain......only you can cure me. im sorry.... :'(
    hang on dude...i know

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    hang on dude...i know
    how? its sad and i hv been crying and crying

how? its sad and i hv been crying and crying
    i understands how you feel inside.....please let it out cried it out loud then sleep the next day you will feel much better...i did the same thing too and im a guy ok

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    i understands how you feel inside.....please let it out cried it out loud then sleep the next day you will feel much better...i did the same thing too and im a guy ok
    I did but I cant sleep. I want to hear his voice so badly. I want to contact him....but i cant.....

I did but I cant sleep. I want to hear his voice so badly. I want to contact him....but i cant.....
    Just let yourself feel it for a few days...I know it's sucks so much. It's like this huge whole in your heart that is consuming you. Really only time will make you feel better. So feel sad for a few days, cry ...as much as you want/need to. Then put away every picture you have of you two together...really anything that you can that reminds you of your relationship/him... put them all in a box.. just do it. Now get out of your house or apartment. Join the living. For me personally..it helped tons to just be with people. Even if they were strangers. Sometimes it was better that they were strangers because they wouldn't ask about the situation. Go to a bookstore or buy a cup of coffee and just sit there people watching. Do whatever you need to do keep your mind off things in a healthy fashion. When you feel yourself really really really wanting to talk to him write to him instead. Write him everything you need or want to know or say and how you are feeling. Then don't send it...just put it in a box or destroy it. It's insanely helpful to get it all out and feel. Maybe in a few weeks or months you'll be able to communicate with him again, but not until the thought of him rejecting you again you can deal with. Because you broke up for a reason and that reason may not be surmountable which is the reality of the situation. Losing it infront of him isn't going to help your situation and you are only going to feel worse. However you probably will call him or text him and undoubtly make a fool of yourself. We all do that...every single one of us. So don't be to hard on yourself...it happens. But you WILL get better and stronger with time. Just keep telling yourself you don't need him...because you don't. You never did before you met him...you will be fine now without him. Hang in there...it does get better. I promise.... trust me.
    Last edited by confused&single; 25-06-11 at 04:28 AM.

It was good to see you last night but I'm glad we are no longer together.

I realised last night when talking to you that you have done nothing in the last two months to sort out your issues but I hope you do start to work on yourself and your happiness, you will be a better person for it.

i dont need you to be happy... i am no longer going to let you string me along. My new life starts NOW!

listen to c&single its a good start, its not easy but its the only option you have...

I'm afraid I'll never stop loving you.......

sleeping its all i can do now to waste time...or maybe i keep on having fever then feeling weak, love you

Hey buddy,
    I took you off Facebook today. Off my phone. I hope you don't notice. Or, if you do, I hope you can realize that this stopped being about you a long time ago. I want to wish you happiness with her, but that is going to take me a little longer. Please leave me be. Don't pull me back there.

I still love you so much, we broke up for such a silly reason. I just panicked. Day 3 of no contact and it's torture. I'm still hoping that you will eventually get in touch with me but in the meantime I'm getting on with my life and doing lost of positive things, in the hope that if you don't contact m eventually I will no longer care.

today was a good day.. i still think about you constantly, but i didnt cry.. first day yet! could also be the medication though lol

Page 44 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast