+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things to make up for being on the smaller size of average? Girls and guys, help.

explore! let us know how you going to explore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonchalant-Anon View Post
    Hey guys/girls,

I'm realistic. I know that size matters, in general, for the part of actual intercourse, but there has to be things that can make up for my short comings, right? I'm quite open minded about sex and I'd be quite adventurous too (except anal) . I'm about 4 1/2 and on a very "good" day, I've been 5 1/2.

I don't want a bunch of comments saying "Be happy with what you have" or "If she loves you, she shouldn't care about the size of your cock" etc. I'm not bitter or anything about my size, I'm actually perfectly okay with it, I just want some things to make up for it. So, what other things, effective things, can I do to make sex more enjoyable for her and myself?

Thanks peeps.

-Anon
    Average vaginal depth: 4.5 inches
    % of women I've slept with that like having their cervix hammered for an extended period of time? 33%
    Generally women are more concerned with girth than depth as they like to be able to clamp their muscles down.

90% of sex is in your head. Learn techniques, positions, and most of all be confident. Penis size isn't everything to most women, and frankly if a woman is judging you for your penis size... Something that you cannot control as it is simply genetic... You probably don't want to be sleeping w/ her or dating her anyway.

I know all of this because at one point I thought I was below average, inadequate etc. My first wife slept w/ me a total of 5 times in the 2 years we were married. This includes the wedding night, and honeymoon. Really it was her issue, not mine...

Anyway, she's gone, and all of the work I put into being a god in bed to make up for my self-perceived "shortcoming" basically has left any woman I've slept w/ since then worshiping me. It's really all in your head, and all in her head, and you need to figure out how to simply get inside her head and make her addicted to you. Some people swear by oral sex, some swear by positions, some swear by stamina... Frankly, every woman is different. There's no one-size fits all penis size, or technique, or position that ensures you're going to please her. The best you can do is learn to read her reactions, and adjust as you go.

Best advice I can give you? Be confident, pick up a copy of the ultimate guide to cunnilingus (So that you understand female physiology and what you are doing, and how it affects her...frankly the tips in the book weren't all that great.), and if you're really looking to develop the headspace to dominate a woman in bed, pick up a copy of The New Topping Book. The truth is, many women spend so much energy running their life, and your life for you, that they don't really want to run what goes on in bed too. The truth is, most men actually suck in bed. If you put forth even a half-assed effort into being good in bed, you'll develop a cult following.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by steviej View Post
    Eh!? This must be me being naïve, but i've never come across (pun) or heard a girl mention they don't like oral. Why on earth would you not like it? Bad technique on the blokes part or some deep rooted psychological issue?

As for op, find out what she likes, a lot of girls like to be dominated, look into a bit of bondage, ass spanking, hair pulling etc get her satisfied and she won't care about length!
    Girth is just as important.
    No, some women just don't like it. They're too sensitive, or they've got something going on in their head that they don't like, or they had partners that were idiots, or maybe they just aren't into it. I've met, and slept with, all kinds of women. At one time I loved going down on women, now I'll do it, but I'm really just not so into it after a few bad experiences.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    Anyway, she's gone, and all of the work I put into being a god in bed to make up for my self-perceived "shortcoming" basically has left any woman I've slept w/ since then worshiping me. It's really all in your head, and all in her head, and you need to figure out how to simply get inside her head and make her addicted to you. Some people swear by oral sex, some swear by positions, some swear by stamina... Frankly, every woman is different. There's no one-size fits all penis size, or technique, or position that ensures you're going to please her. The best you can do is learn to read her reactions, and adjust as you go.

Best advice I can give you? Be confident, pick up a copy of the ultimate guide to cunnilingus (So that you understand female physiology and what you are doing, and how it affects her...frankly the tips in the book weren't all that great.), and if you're really looking to develop the headspace to dominate a woman in bed, pick up a copy of The New Topping Book. The truth is, many women spend so much energy running their life, and your life for you, that they don't really want to run what goes on in bed too. The truth is, most men actually suck in bed. If you put forth even a half-assed effort into being good in bed, you'll develop a cult following.
    Good advice mate, i'll second all this.

So many men have a bigger penis than me but yet i'm a better f**k. Some are so lazy and think that pumping away is the only way to go. They have no idea, they just have wasted length if you ask me Or you could say they have a bigger one just to compensate for them being so shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Lite View Post
    At one time I loved going down on women, now I'll do it, but I'm really just not so into it after a few bad experiences.
    You HAVE to share some of those stories!!
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Just be a good person. A good woman won't be focused solely on your penis size. Consider the small size a "gift" because the woman who likes you will like you for being you.

Small chested women are also blessed in a similar way. I haven't met a large breasted woman yet who hasn't worried that guys are only interested in her because of the ta-tas.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by sadie_genie View Post
    Many women do not enjoy a guy giving her oral though.
    ...........what?

Hell, no. It's mandatory.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I thoroughly enjoy being gone down on, but 2 of my closest friends hate it.

The first one hates is because she doesn't like how she smells and hates tasting herself when the guy kisses her afterwards.

The other one doesn't like how she looks and would get cosmetic surgery if she could afford it. She hates the idea of a guy getting a good look at her bits.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy being gone down on, but 2 of my closest friends hate it.

The first one hates is because she doesn't like how she smells and hates tasting herself when the guy kisses her afterwards.

The other one doesn't like how she looks and would get cosmetic surgery if she could afford it. She hates the idea of a guy getting a good look at her bits.
    Maybe she should just turn off the lights? and the other one - has she had a pap smear to rule out an infection?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

First friend is way too much of a visual thinker to have the lights off work. The other friend is healthy, doesn't have a stench issue, just sensitive sense of smell. I tend to find friends with as many quirks as I have. :p

OP, I think it depends on the woman. You just need to find out from her. Personally, I don't enjoy a guy giving me oral although I do enjoy giving oral. Personally, I think a guy who works out and has a nice body can make up for having a smaller penis.
    Yep... if 6 out of 3.4 Billion is considered "many".

What? are you kidding me? It's a must in my books.
    Last edited by smackie9; 02-07-11 at 02:43 PM.

There are different sized penises and different sized vaginas, just have to find the right fit.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    There are different sized penises and different sized vaginas, just have to find the right fit.
    I hope you don't think that justifies pedophilia.

Quote Originally Posted by Gratedwasabi View Post
    Get really good at oral. Practice stimulating the clit while inside of her. That's about all you need. Many women would much rather have a guy with a smaller penis who rocks at oral than a guy with a big one that is only okay at oral.
    Am I the only one that finds oral sex revolting?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ...........what?

Hell, no. It's mandatory.
    This makes me very sad. :S

The hell am I to do if I hate it but everyone wants it?
    Last edited by UnknownXV; 08-07-11 at 06:58 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12