+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For the virgins

For the virgins

We seem to have a few virgins here that are worried about their lack of sex when it comes to settling down with someone. So I don't get RSI from repeating myself, here's my advice.

You are not alone. There are other people, of both genders, all over the planet that value their virtue. Often they do for religious reasons but not always.

FIND A PARTNER WHO SHARES YOUR VALUES AND YOUR "PERFORMANCE" WON'T MATTER.

Sex is not the be all and end all for everyone and there are some people out there who just don't know how to enjoy it and consider it simply an act for procreation.

Try not to stress about something you are choosing not to change and focus on finding someone like you.

For the non virgins, what do you think of my advice?

to keep yourself virgin is not good because sex is a basic need of life. like you want water, food to live, you need sex too to live otherwise you could get diagnose with mental illneses.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rvanodia View Post
    to keep yourself virgin is not good because sex is a basic need of life. like you want water, food to live, you need sex too to live otherwise you could get diagnose with mental illneses.
    Not having sex doesn't cause mental illness. lol

Actually having sex when you aren't ready for it can lead to depression, anxiety, low self esteem etc.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Isaac Newton died a virgin, l0l

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Virginity is not virtuous.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Virginity is not virtuous.
    That opinion is for an entirely different discussion.

The discussion I was aiming for is essentially, why aren't the virgins looking for other virgins? There are groups and forums out there just for those like-minded people.

The best sex is always when you don't give a shit about your performance. Seriously. If she lets your put it in, don't pass up the opportunity. Don't listen to your parents about saving it for marriage. They're just saying that because they don't know how to explain using condoms. Fucck 'em!

MaidenMinx, from the advice, I'm guessing that you are giving it to people who choose to be virgins rather than people who are virgins involuntarily. Is that right? I think you should have been clearer about that.

Yes this advice is more for the virgins who choose to be, though the involuntary virgins could benefit also from joining virgins groups.

I think my other point is relax... and don't relax too much. LOL That reminds me of toilet training advice I read for my little man when he was about 3 (he wasn't toilet trained until he was 5). It started with saying 'Relax! How many 20 yr olds do you see in nappies?' The second piece of advice was 'Don't relax. You will need to work at this'. So my advice is don't stress about it. Just make sure your doing something about it. Contradictory, huh?

A lot of guys who come on here are all uptight and they aren't even virgins!

Doppel, a lot of PEOPLE are all uptight. In this point of evolution I'm actually surprised any relationships last. We're all wound up and selfish and yes, this is more of a modern phenomena.