+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my ex have feelings for his baby mama?

Does my ex have feelings for his baby mama?

To make a long story short, my ex bf got a girl pregnant while we were on and off for 6 months or so. He didn't tell me until like 3 months later not sure if he had just found out or what. And so he was deployed the nine months she was pregnant. He says that it was a one night stand and when i ask him about her he always says that he dosent want to talk about it and says he'll talk about his daughter and not her. So when he was deployed he kept saying he wanted to be with me but when he came home she had the baby a few days later. He was to himself for awhile but did take me out. He mentioned that she wouldnt let him name her nor see her till a day later. We were still physical of course and I know he didn't sleep with her. He said how could he sleep with someone who just had a baby? But to sum it up I want to know if he has feelings for her? Will they be together? Why is he pulling away from me? Does he like her? When i ask are they working things out he gets upset and says he docsent care about the bit%ch! And will only be there for his daughter. I also asked him how he felt about me and he said that he just had a baby and feels lost and that he dosent won't to screw things up not what he means...but help me out here....
    Last edited by ladycb5988; 24-06-11 at 05:22 PM.

for him, she will always be his child's mother. but that is all. if u have a baby with someone after one night stand it doesn't mean that you like that someone only because she had your baby. so...it is perfectly normal for him to feel strange...he has a baby with another woman and you keep asking questions. don't stress him and try to understand that he cares for that baby but he does not love the baby's mother. give him some time to get used with the thought that he is a daddy now. a child is a big responsibility, even though they don't live together. you have to understand him and be there for him. and don't worry anymore. good luck

Thank u soo much! Lol although everyone keeps telling me to move on....and also when I asked him why he slept with me because I felt like he was just using me but he said that it was because he seen me(he was excited) and I had also bought the baby a gift he was thankful for it at first and then he didnt talk to me for those 2 days he also asked how much it was and because he didn't want to owe me anything and this was 2 days after we had sex. That really hurt me but he said he felt bad. But now were not talking I know it's because I keep asking questions I just feel like he owe's me a exclamation!! but he comes home in sep do u think he will commit to me if he does try to be with me?

be patient. let him get used with the situation...it is not easy for him. he is really trying but don't pressure him. stop asking so many questions. i know it is hard but it will help. asking questions all over again doesn't resolve anything...it only makes him mad. give him some time and space, be nice and help him if that is what he wants. let him miss you and realize that you really want things to be ok between you 2. i think it will be ok in sep if you stop asking things. try to understand that he really isn't used with this new stuff and it will take a while until he will be. show him that you understand and that you care for him. good luck

You were in a mere 6 month relationship with this guy that was "off and on." Then while you were "off" he gets a girl pregnant...

This guy is a player and he doesn't like you anymore than he likes his daughter's mother. You're both casual sexual relationships to him at this point and this guy doesn't respect himself never mind either of you two. You need to realize that and distance yourself from him and his troubles. An on and off relationship with a baby being concieved in between should tell you all you need to know about how much he does not really care about anyone but himself.

Get away and stay away for good. Get a guy who has no baby momma baggage and who isn't on and off with you. He's not shown you in the least that he values you for a long term committed relationship ... being patient is ridiculous at this point and you don't need to be hearing things that give you hope to stay in the dysfunction.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It would be best for that little baby if this guy actually DOES try to reestablish a relationship with her mother. You are the outsider now... not her. You should drop him immediately, and look for a guy that is crazy about YOU.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I really needed to hear that you kno? Its like I may never be able to fully get over this situation but I need to this has really opened my eyes to alot of things. It's time for me to move on and never look back! I know it will take some time but it will be the best thing to do! Thank u so much! Really!! This is the worst thing I have ever experienced especially since I've shared my body with this person!! It Just makes me feel hurt and embarrassed to even think he would do me this way. I mean when he was deployed he would always say how he wanted to be with me I didn't believe it but once he came home I fell for him. And he treated me like I was a random but I know now I need to leave this person alone for good I just need the encouragement from someone!