+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wow after 11 years its all over..The agony is killing me

no you deserve way better!!! the fact that she is saying she doesnt wanna be with someone who is sad all the time, it's her damn fault that you're sad!!!!!! wow this girl needs some serious help and therapy, cuz no one would give that much of their life to someone and not even think twice when it comes to letting it all go.
    Does she get mad that your untrusting, cuz it's her fault that you can' trust her!!! she can't blame everything she has done on you, you are justified in the way you feel and she needs to face what she has done instead of get defensive which it's obvious that she is. she stayed with you for so long for a reason though.... i would say leave her completely alone, dont talk to her at all even if she tries to talk to you, make her miss you and think she has really completely lost you, it's the only option or chance you have if you want her back(i dont know if you do)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are grieving for your relationship. The trust she destroyed. Not her. Big difference. Be sad, but don't lose your self-respect.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

look...when i was 15 i had my first "for real" boyfriend...we were together 5 years...so from 15 to 20...that's 25% of my life till then. we loved each other very much but one day we broke up. i used to feel strange in the first year...first Christmas as single, first Valentine's as single, first Easter as single etc...but after a while i got used with it and it wasn't that bad...not bad at all to be more precise i thought that i could never love someone as much as i loved him. i had some other relationship but not that strong as feelings...but last year i met a guy...he is smart,tall,extremely smart...just what i dreamed of...but guess what...i found out that i am not the only one for him, that he doesn't want a real relationship and that he "NEEDS" more girlfriends at the same time. i was so f*cked up...but i accepted him as that only because i couldn't imagine my life without him...we were so good together, i thought he was the best. but guess what...i was spending my night crying and knowing that he is with another girl, i called him and he didn't answer...so i knew that he's with one of the others...shitty life...but i loved him so much and i kept forgiving him. what for? there are other people in this world...i will find another one to make me happy
    believe me, i know how it is to be used with someone...and being used is more powerful than love...
    think about your life, your happiness and move on...maybe she will realize what she lost...if it's meant for the 2 of you to be together, believe me, you will. if not, then she wasn't the one for you. good luck and best of wishes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12