+ Follow This Topic
Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I never realised how hard this would be. How could you just throw away 2 years for a complete stranger? I completely adored you, I had no idea this was coming. I just can't believe it, i'm devastated. I miss you more than words can say but you just don't care at all. I saw you every day for 2 years, how the hell is this just the end? I could be so much better than what you think I am. I thought that you were my future, I have never known pain like this.

life is not easy without you...kept thinking of you all the time. I dont wish to kill my self just hoping for terrible accident along the way, i really hope you come back but its not going to happen right? have a nice day

tremolo Guest
    I knew you wouldn't respond to my email; yet I'm vaguely disappointed you didn't. I suppose it's better that way. It just hurts to think you've forgotten all about me. It hurts to think you no longer care - that your feelings for me have already vanished. I can't stop imagining you with some new girl - some shiny bobble-head who I would just hate. I imagine you doing everything with her that you used to do with me. All that and more. And it hurts me so deeply.

You said you found me irresistible, that I completely satisfied you in every way. You said I had everything you wanted in a girlfriend, and you didn't think you would prefer anyone else. How could you say all those things and then just let me go? How could you tell me you loved me - that you adored me - and then turn around and pull the plug on us so fast?

I don't think you realize what a mistake you have made. You may not realize it yet - you certainly didn't at the time - but I think you will rue the day you broke up with me. I think your ego has gotten the best of you. Or maybe it's just your stubbornness - your unwillingness to face up to and to deal with the fact that there are parts of you that need change and improvement. Some simple changes, and we could have avoided all this mess.

I refuse to believe you are better off without me. God knows I've been a handful in the past, but there was nothing with you that should've been so damning. A few minor adjustments - on both our parts - and everything would have been just fine. Why were you so unwilling? I really think you are going to regret this. I always wanted the best for you, tiger - and I sincerely believe I was just that.
    Last edited by tremolo; 26-06-11 at 01:36 PM.

I hate that the one thing that I look forward to is you calling me every Sunday now. And that isn't even a guaranteed thing. It's been 3 months on Tuesday since we broke up. While I don't really cry anymore, I still am holding onto the hope of you are coming around. I really shouldn't give a crap what you do or don't do, but I still do. I still hope that you miss me more than you're letting on. But right now I feel like I'm just making everything so damn easy for you. I will text you still, funny things, or cute pictures of our dog. And what do you do....? Pretty much nothing. You'll call when you say you'll call but that's about it. It feels like we're on a break more than a break up and I think that's my problem right now. I mean I do think at this point I can honestly say that I could go either way at this point. I could be happy to be apart but I could be happy with you again. I'm not going to lie I still have dreams of us hooking up again or what the next time we see each other will be like. It'll be the first time since we broke up that just you and I will be hanging out. We'll have your parents' house all to ourselves that evening. It's going to be weird to not cuddle up next to you or kiss you or for you to hold my hand. But part of me thinks that maybe that'll happen this next time. But you said to me as much as you...being a guy...would be up for it, you couldn't/wouldn't do that to me unless you really wanted to get back together and at this point you can't say what you want. Damn it...why is it so damn hard for you to realize what you want?! Why?! We click, we make each other laugh, we are good physically together....you are still attracted to me...you still love me.... why in the HELL do you not know what you want. It's infuriating. So I'm still holding onto the hope that when you see me in two and a half weeks that it'll all make sense to you again. You decided that you wanted to meet on the first day that you'll be at your parents' house instead of the last day that I'll be in town....so to me that means that you are looking forward to seeing me and you want to hang out sooner in the week to give us more time to hang out together if it goes well. Well I hope it does also...i hope it does because I miss you so damn much.
    Last edited by confused&single; 26-06-11 at 11:21 PM.

I hate not being able to see you - I keep finding little bits of your stuff. I think it was probably for the best that you left, although if you'd said to me 'Stop taking loads of drugs or I will leave you' I would have.. I have been clean since you left, I have finally actually realised that I'm approaching thirty, I'm not going to be a rock star and I'm not Hunter S. Thompson, and if I carry on with my current lifestyle I will probably soon be either dead or in prison. I now mostly spend my time swimming, playing guitar and eating vegetables (Really!!) Thank you for your support during some difficult times. I have loved you since you were sixteen years old, and probably always will. Ten years is a long time, you will always be my first great love, and I was a fool not to marry you.

You take care of yourself, O.K? The cat is missing you.

X

Its been 2 weeks since we talked in person, and more than that since I saw you last. I haven't shed a tear for you, but I still dream of you. I wonder why it was so hard just to talk to me about what was bothering you? It was so unfair for you to ignore me for several days and then end it with a silly call. I know now that we were both unhappy and things weren't working out, but I also know that some communication probably could have fixed things before they got so bad.

As much as I'm struggling to let go, I know this is over and I just need to move on. I wish I was stronger.

(This is the abbreviated verson of the email I wrote, but didn't send).
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I know this relationship is over.. yet you seem to love stringing me along.... I really hope my gut is wrong here and you aren't dating this guy.. He looks like hes a serial rapist. To be honest I dont really wanna know. You will NEVER find anyone as good as me. Im moving on... o well.
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 27-06-11 at 09:08 AM.

why do i love you. why do i continue to hurt myself by insisting on having some sort of a relationship with you. I feel so low right now....why won't you just love me...why

Quote Originally Posted by confused&single View Post
    why do i love you. why do i continue to hurt myself by insisting on having some sort of a relationship with you. I feel so low right now....why won't you just love me...why
    I know ... i feel the same.. sucks doesnt it

still feeling the heartache inside of me...miss you still but the feelings is fading away a bit by bit...

Thank you.. you are truly the most awesome person I have ever known... I think its better for both of us that I dont keep msging u with this stuff..but all the things u said... the reasons.. everything.. makes it so much easier for me...today was much better.. I will always love you, but I think maybe I can finally get past it now...I would kiss your feet if I could.. thank you... I love you...

this is for u.. I guess the next life is maybe out out the question now.. doesnt matter.. I will love u forever, no matter what ...

[url]http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b4a278c8a[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I knew you wouldn't respond to my email; yet I'm vaguely disappointed you didn't. I suppose it's better that way. It just hurts to think you've forgotten all about me. It hurts to think you no longer care - that your feelings for me have already vanished. I can't stop imagining you with some new girl - some shiny bobble-head who I would just hate. I imagine you doing everything with her that you used to do with me. All that and more. And it hurts me so deeply.

You said you found me irresistible, that I completely satisfied you in every way. You said I had everything you wanted in a girlfriend, and you didn't think you would prefer anyone else. How could you say all those things and then just let me go? How could you tell me you loved me - that you adored me - and then turn around and pull the plug on us so fast?

I don't think you realize what a mistake you have made. You may not realize it yet - you certainly didn't at the time - but I think you will rue the day you broke up with me. I think your ego has gotten the best of you. Or maybe it's just your stubbornness - your unwillingness to face up to and to deal with the fact that there are parts of you that need change and improvement. Some simple changes, and we could have avoided all this mess.

I refuse to believe you are better off without me. God knows I've been a handful in the past, but there was nothing with you that should've been so damning. A few minor adjustments - on both our parts - and everything would have been just fine. Why were you so unwilling? I really think you are going to regret this. I always wanted the best for you, tiger - and I sincerely believe I was just that.
    WOW love the new avatar

So we are at the 3 month mark today when you last sat on my bed and told me I was pretty much a piece of shit. That wasn't so bad, what was bad is that I actually was almost convinced I was just that after you got thru. I'm wonderin how you like the no contact? Was it a surprise I turned my head the other day when I unbelievaly merged right next to you on the freeway. Don't say ya didn't see me because I saw you slow way down and you damn well know my car.Was it even a bit more staggering to you when last Thursday I didn't respond with one word to your text? You see thing's for me are getting better, the no contact is the way to go. Maybe 10 year's from now we can both look back and get a laugh at the good time's we had. I really hope we can. I realized today though I'm done and at peace with it. Sure I still think a little but mostly now it's just kinda a shoulder shrug thought. Thank God for this web board I found. I listened to other's advice on no contact and use this forum when I felt weak and ya know what......Bye Bye! You should try it yourself darlin....Cherri O doll!

Quote Originally Posted by Purrzzzzzz View Post
    this is for u.. I guess the next life is maybe out out the question now.. doesnt matter.. I will love u forever, no matter what ...

[url=http://www.singsnap.com/snap/r/b4a278c8a]SingSnap | The Dance by Purrzzzzzz[/url]
    omg I almost forgot... 'no matter what, no matter how'

Page 45 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast