+ Follow This Topic
Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

Quote Originally Posted by pisces25 View Post
    You have your drinking buddy!
    thanks pisces25...hope so

i am taking 3 days leave now coz tonite we both gonna meet. i am trying hard to accept his decision. i really don't feel he want it anymore. sigh...it still pain. my heart feel cold and sharp pain. hope i will be better next week to work. it really affect me alot.

kamazaki, you don't hv to work? you know....how i wish my bf is like you...trying hard for the loved ones and want her so much

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    i am taking 3 days leave now coz tonite we both gonna meet. i am trying hard to accept his decision. i really don't feel he want it anymore. sigh...it still pain. my heart feel cold and sharp pain. hope i will be better next week to work. it really affect me alot.

kamazaki, you don't hv to work? you know....how i wish my bf is like you...trying hard for the loved ones and want her so much
    thanks girl ...oh you meeting him to settle things? i wish you all the best girl, i have tried everything in my power to get her back but more harder i tried the more harder she hurts ..so i guess leaving her back to her family is the only way i have. Btw yea im working now in the office typing in my stupid cubical and hoping for a brighter day everyday

Quote Originally Posted by kamazaki View Post
    thanks girl ...oh you meeting him to settle things? i wish you all the best girl, i have tried everything in my power to get her back but more harder i tried the more harder she hurts ..so i guess leaving her back to her family is the only way i have. Btw yea im working now in the office typing in my stupid cubical and hoping for a brighter day everyday
    i think he wants to end it after the short break. i can't think much...headache...at least you can still work. i just can't concentrate. hope the day will be better for all the broken heart people here...

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Life View Post
    i think he wants to end it after the short break. i can't think much...headache...at least you can still work. i just can't concentrate. hope the day will be better for all the broken heart people here...
    maybe because it almost 2 months now and you have no idea how i acted before that, almost jump off her apartment beg to her kiss her feet and list of crappy embarrassing stuff i pull of to get her back. I know its going to be very painful even now i do thinking on not living anymore goshh. If you still have family around this is the time to look for them and let them help you with this grieving mode thing, unlike me i got no one else anymore...

you fukin lying cuntbag..... not only do you string me along for two months.. you create a second facebook profile and change your status..... wow.. thats probably the coldest thing ive ever seen anyone do.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    you fukin lying cuntbag..... not only do you string me along for two months.. you create a second facebook profile and change your status..... wow.. thats probably the coldest thing ive ever seen anyone do.
    hmm sorry to hear your case dh..i thought mine was worse..

I mean seriously... all you had to say was "I dont want to be with you." simple as that.. Your new boyfriend looks like hes a serial rapist... If you get married and have kids they will all probably look like they wil have down syndrome..

wow what you did is so ****ed up on so many levels.. WOW
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 29-06-11 at 11:05 PM.

tremolo Guest
    Today is the first day I didn't wake up missing you. I think this new opportunity that has arisen - even though its not a sure thing yet - has given me a huge boost of confidence, and reinforced to me that I am a great catch whether you think so or not. Everyone said you were insane for dumping me, and now I believe that too. I don't know why it has taken 5 weeks for me to feel this way. As great as you are, I don't think it will be easy for you to replace me. Of course you'll do it with *somebody*, but I no longer feel threatened by that idea.
    Last edited by tremolo; 29-06-11 at 11:21 PM.

gosh ive been wanting to feel like you do tremolo but why is it taking so long to heal from this killing pain feeling? i got not much time left..

tremolo Guest
    gosh ive been wanting to feel like you do tremolo but why is it taking so long to heal from this killing pain feeling? i got not much time left..
    Sometimes it can take a long time to get to that point. With one person, it took me six months - with another, just one week. You just have to work to get your thoughts off the other person and do things that make you feel good, and things that make you feel good about yourself. I also think that, after a break up, it's a great time to be adventurous and take risks.

Just after my ex dumped me, someone sent me an email encouraging me to apply for something. I said, 'I couldn't possibly do that!' But then I thought - well, he thinks I can do it, and so what if it doesn't pan out? Despite my fear of being rejected again, I sent in my application and now I've been shortlisted (or maybe long-listed) for the thing. It doesn't even matter to me whether I end up winning it or not - I feel empowered simply being considered for it.

My point is - instead of wallowing in sadness, and reinforcing what you imagine your ex's negative conceptions of you are, it's good to focus on the positive, and surround yourself with people who think the best of you. It's also incredibly healing to try things you haven't done before, and do things you've always been wanting to do, because it will give you a huge sense of accomplishment - and that will override your feelings of rejection.

If you have to, just think to yourself - I'm going to do this thing, and do it well, and that will show him/her. I had a brief fantasy, before I sent my application, where I thought - 'What if, on the off chance, I get it? He'll almost definitely end up hearing about it, and then he'll see how well I'm doing, and perhaps he'll kick himself for letting me go.' It looks now like that is a distinct - if remote - possibility.
    Last edited by tremolo; 29-06-11 at 11:40 PM.

tremolo Guest
    i got not much time left..
    Why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Why do you say that?
    the pain inside me is killing me slowly and soon it will consume every juice of life in me.....

the pain inside me is killing me slowly and soon it will consume every juice of life in me.....
    join the club dude... im on Lexapro and STILL feel like dying

tremolo Guest
    I totally understand, because I've been there before, but you need to snap out of that mindset. Get off the computer, put on your headphones, and go for a run. Go somewhere in your city and do something interesting. Take a book and go read somewhere. Buy some cheap materials and paint something. Cut up some magazines and newspapers and make a collage. Make a mixed tape. Just busy yourself with whatever so you don't keep ruminating on your pain and on the stupid person who hurt you. I say this out of love, because it's the only way you're going to feel better. Physically do something unrelated to your ex, and pretty soon your mind will follow...

Page 49 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast