+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: well i knew it

well i knew it

im so ****ing pissed off right now I might ****ing kill someone... My ex strung me along for two ****ing months, and then creates an alternate facebook profile and changes her status to "in a relationship." I think i may flip out... im going to call her out on it too i think. NOt sure if its the medicine stopping me from crying or my pure adrenaline...

Man, that's so bogus of her to do that to you. Some people can't grasp that honesty is the best policy.
    I'd definitely call her out on it, bro. But do it in a jokey kinda way. Like "hey one of my buddies saw your new profile, what's up with the relationship business?"
    She'll either come clean or spin you more lies. Either way, you'll feel better for getting it off your chest.
    Last edited by The Gent; 29-06-11 at 06:58 PM.

i was gonna take a different approach and curse her out.. but maybe thats the way to do it.. i dont think i should really say anything,

Go talk to your friends first if you can, bud. If you called her right now & started kicking off, things wouldn't go so well lol.
    The talking to your friends part will let you vent in a way, then once you've calmed down a bit, You can focus on what needs to be done.

When I've been in these situations, I usually go get drunk with my buddies, find a hot girl & forget all my troubles. Mature? Nope. Does it work? Yup!

i just dont understand why she couldnt just be upfront... she had so many opportunites... i feel like a sucker and a loser.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aaaaand again LF was completely right.Maybe next time you'll learn to listen to the people who dealed with people like you million times ,instead of listening to other miserable people who can't think clearly because they are in the same situation as you? Lesson learned right? Don't talk to her and move on finally... she was history from the moment she broke up with you,next time don't do the same mistake. EX is EX .
    I wazzzz here

yeah i had a gut feeling about it... my gut NEVER lies to me... i just feel betrayed thats all.. but I think this is a blessing in disguise.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Everyone gets screwed sometimes. But "Trick me once, your bad.Trick me twice, my bad" . If it happens once, it's fine, we do mistakes that we can turn into lessons, but if you keep on repeating this mistake, it's simply your fault cause you weren't able to learn from previous experience. My ex screwed me. It happened once. I would never get in such shit again .This lesson cost me 2 years out of university, actually I didn't end up doing what I originally wanted to do, had the worst time of my life,alone,far away from my family,in a different country,which made me very depressed. But instead of falling further in this crap, I put an end to it and decided to turn it into a lesson to learn. Of course it didn't happen over a night,but it eventually happened. Now I'm succesful at the univeristy, have loving bf, am richer for few more experiences and one big lesson: someone who really loves you will not play games, treat you bad, lead you on , will instead do everything for you, love you truly, help you and make you become a better person and last but not least, normal relationship is drama free. If it's not true,than there is no relationship and no reason to stay in such situation.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Everyone gets screwed sometimes. But "Trick me once, your bad.Trick me twice, my bad" . If it happens once, it's fine, we do mistakes that we can turn into lessons, but if you keep on repeating this mistake, it's simply your fault cause you weren't able to learn from previous experience. My ex screwed me. It happened once. I would never get in such shit again .This lesson cost me 2 years out of university, actually I didn't end up doing what I originally wanted to do, had the worst time of my life,alone,far away from my family,in a different country,which made me very depressed. But instead of falling further in this crap, I put an end to it and decided to turn it into a lesson to learn. Of course it didn't happen over a night,but it eventually happened. Now I'm succesful at the univeristy, have loving bf, am richer for few more experiences and one big lesson: someone who really loves you will not play games, treat you bad, lead you on , will instead do everything for you, love you truly, help you and make you become a better person and last but not least, normal relationship is drama free. If it's not true,than there is no relationship and no reason to stay in such situation.
    well said thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    im so ****ing pissed off right now I might ****ing kill someone... My ex strung me along for two ****ing months, and then creates an alternate facebook profile and changes her status to "in a relationship." I think i may flip out... im going to call her out on it too i think. NOt sure if its the medicine stopping me from crying or my pure adrenaline...
    She was stringing you along! you were her back up plan and her ego booster. Nothing makes a girl feel better knowing a guy really wants you.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    She was stringing you along! you were her back up plan and her ego booster. Nothing makes a girl feel better knowing a guy really wants you.
    Yes she was... and I didnt want to believe it... I cant believe I was such a sucker...

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHelmet82 View Post
    Yes she was... and I didnt want to believe it... I cant believe I was such a sucker...
    Ah you weren't a sucker, broski. Love does funny things to us. I know it sucks right now, but you're best off without this lame ass playa' in your life!
    - The Bringer of Rain

why didnt i just listen to everyone.. why am i such a failure.. i need to stop feeling sorry for myself...

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah.People don't like other people who feel sorry for themselves. To hell with some random people but this way you will never find a girlfriend,cause I don't know any woman that likes when a guy is crying over himself instead of getting his shit together and do something with his life.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    Yeah.People don't like other people who feel sorry for themselves. To hell with some random people but this way you will never find a girlfriend,cause I don't know any woman that likes when a guy is crying over himself instead of getting his shit together and do something with his life.
    I know, but knowing and doing are two different things... im working on making changes.. i think i need to be patient

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast