+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Intentions: quick story, easy to follow

Intentions: quick story, easy to follow

Quick Sum up:
    -Fell in LOVE with this girl
    -Dated for 4 months, got to be to much for her
    -"broke up" for ~1 month
    -she wanted the "friends" thing, I tried for a week or so, couldn't do it. Told her she drives me crazy, she says "I will never date you again," I say "that's fine, now I can move on and get over you". End of Conversation, end of all talking completely.

(little over a month later)

-Phone call from girl, "Heyyyy (acting like best friend) what have you been up too? How are you doing? etc. etc. "We should go get lunch". What could it hurt?
    -Grab lunch the following week; talked, laughed, Didnt bring up anything about the past.
    -She suggests we should go grab lunch again next week because she is moving home for the summer.
    -Grabbed lunch the following week (this week) and now she says she is going to call me when she comes back in town.

On top of that, she has called me twice in the past two weeks for help with just stuff. (had to get her something for a party and she had car trouble and called me)

Like really? she really thinks that I completely forgot about our past relationship and now that 5 whole weeks have passed I can look at her as a FRIEND ONLY???

You get what I am saying?

My good friend says she is making up reasons to see me, and is probably trying to date me again. As good as that sounds.... I just don't believe it.

What are some of your opinions on what possible could be going on in her head? Two weeks ago I didn't even think I would talk to this girl again. I told her I loved her.

It is important to mention that we have 5 classes together next semester, and she has already told me she is making me her lab partner. she said this over the phone kinda as a joke the first time she called me 2 weeks ago.

If this is any way at all her saying "hello friend, you are ONLY a friend, and I will seriously, truly NEVER date you again, but I really really could benefit from a friendship with you through school"

then I want nothing to do with her right now because I obviously still have feelings for her.

what do you think??
    Last edited by justcheckin; 02-07-11 at 04:31 PM.

Sounds like she's playing with your mind a bit :/ Since it sounds like she knows you still like her and she's still hanging out with you maybe you should just cruise along to see what happens. To me this looks like she still likes you too....

why do I feel like she is using me for my brain then? Because if she wants "just school buddies" then she can see me in school and that is it. I cannot do anything other then that because it will just kill me inside.

The last thing I want to do is come across as desperate or still "head over heels" in love with her. because I am not. And I could of just as easily still not be talking to her right now and felt pretty good. She called me. But the last thing I want to ask right now is "what is going on," you know? I dont want to know.... I just want to know she is not USING me.