+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has he lost interest - mens view really appreciated

hmm so annoying today he sent me a text asking me out for a drink. then he called and i didnt answer. i replied (after a couple of hours) by text that i was somewhere else and to have fun.

i heard all you guys and i think you were all right, but at the same time he does and will still instigate things.
    thats where i find him very confusing.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A guy who is really into you will make time for you, no matter how busy he is. Basically, he's saying you aren't worth investing his time for a relationship but he won't say no to sex w/you if he's got nothing better going on.

Sorry, harsh truth but there it is. Either find some self-respect and stop chasing him, or carry on and get shredded.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Confused: You need to stop using yourself the way you do. Your vagina will not garner you a relationship. This guy backs off for two months because you have an agruement and then when he contacts you again you **** him that same night. This man enjoys your company for as long as it takes to get to the sex and then he puts you on the back burner until he has no other options at the moment.

Stop having all your "dates" start and end up the same way. It's not working for you and you mistake your lust for love. Having dinner, some conversation, sex and nothing inbetween is not love. Its' lust and you're becoming addicted to the drama of wondering when you'lll get laid again under his terms.

Respect yourself more or at the very least change your thought process to totally understand that love is not directly connected to your hoohoo. Love is an action word and his actions are clearly stating I Don't Love You but I enjoy your company once in a while.

i heard all you guys and i think you were all right, but at the same time he does and will still instigate things.
    thats where i find him very confusing.
    It's clear as crystal to everyone but you because You mistake his lust for having genuine feelings for you. You are a sexual option. Even if he initiates it doesn't mean he wants you for more than booty. Sorry but ... It's time to Wakeup for you.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-07-11 at 10:24 AM. Reason: typo
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12