+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she ignoring me??? :(

Why is she ignoring me??? :(

I met the most amazing girl sunday and we hit it off great. We talked a lot and some creepy ass 21 year old was blowing up her phone and even though I'm 16 I said I'd talk to him. She smiled and said, "I don't wanna be mean to him. He's just too old and ugly." I understood and just stared him down instead and he backed off. We talked again and I got her number when I asked for it she smiled. So Monday i texted her and we hung out again with a group at the beach. We talked one on one again and I felt like it was a good convo. She hugged me before she left and it was weird, we both made eye contact and she had this look on her face like Damn. She started walkin to her car and this dude she's been friends with for like a year was like, "You aint gonna give me a hug?" She looked at him like Oh Yeah and gave him a quick hug and left. So Tuesday I texted her "Wassup?". She replied, "Nm on my way to Ericas house." I didn't know what to say so I said Thats cool. Later that night I texted her again, "Whats up?" she didnt reply. So Wednesday I texted her whats up cuz i wanted to hear from her and she didnt reply. About 6 hours later i called and left a VMail sayin Hey I just wanted to see what you were doin this week. Uhh call me back or sumthin talk to ya later. Now It's 3 o clock thursday and nothing. No contact from her at all. I'm freaking out a lil bit and im not gonna bother her again but damn what happened? Does she think i just wanna hook up or something cuz i dont i want a real relationship. Why is she doing this? She doesnt have a job and always has her phone.

shes either
    a. playing games
    b. doesnt want to talk to you

in either instance dont contact her anymore.. the ball is now in her court, or in her hand or mouth lol
    Last edited by DarkHelmet82; 01-07-11 at 03:25 AM.

Dude if she doesn't initiate contact she's not interested. What happened? Just because someone gets along with you doesn't mean there is a sexual attraction or chemistry. It just wasn't meant to be, move on.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    dude, find some new phrases instead of whats up. that would make anyone sick.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

seriously, whats up was old the 2nd time you text it. Funk her though, she's ignoring you...........or I guess she could be too busy, I'm sure someone will mention that very soon. I'd forget about her unless she gets in touch with you soon. Sounds like a game with her though. remember she couldn't turn down the 21 year old guy, she just what? Ignored him right...........does this look and feel familiar. She'll take the attention while its coming but after that she's done with you, don't be a sucker for her.

Quote Originally Posted by IncognitoSir View Post
    seriously, whats up was old the 2nd time you text it. Funk her though, she's ignoring you...........or I guess she could be too busy, I'm sure someone will mention that very soon. I'd forget about her unless she gets in touch with you soon. Sounds like a game with her though. remember she couldn't turn down the 21 year old guy, she just what? Ignored him right...........does this look and feel familiar. She'll take the attention while its coming but after that she's done with you, don't be a sucker for her.
    Ya she might be one of those who likes the attention but when it turns serious she runs.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you guys seriously only seeing that? how about the age difference? the 21 year old can give much more intellectually than a 16 year old, and as we all know women love with their brains.

That was my first thought... she's having fun with the older "creepy" guy. Next time don't just text and say "whats up?" CALL her and ask her to join you to do something fun. Use texting as a ways to touch base only. It's not for full blown convos and it's definately not a means to get to know someone, you gotta do that face to face while having fun and being an interesting guy to be around.

Don't contact her again. You've done it three times so it's her turn to call you back. Don't wait around for her to do that though.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    he needs to grow some balls and get some education

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    are you guys seriously only seeing that? how about the age difference? the 21 year old can give much more intellectually than a 16 year old, and as we all know women love with their brains.
    She's 15 so I don't think the 21 year old has more to offer her. Also everyone whats my next move? I talked to her best friend today and she said she thinks I'm cute and she doesn't respond for days at a time to her too

Hate to burst your bubble, but older guys always have more to offer. More experience, more education, more maturity, they know how to act in a relationship, etc. I'm guessing her parents wouldn't approve of the 21 year old, and that's why she isn't pursuing him. Your next move is to stop trying to contact her, and wait for her to contact you. If she really wants to talk to you, she'll talk to you. Even if it takes her days to respond. Although... thinking back to highschool days, girls are really weird at that age and play unnecessary games like this. If that's the case, I'd say run the other way and don't look back - it will only be problems.

It may take some time or it can be possible that she didn't felt the way you felt. Or May be she is taking time to decide what to do! But I don't expect ignorance about this.

If she is ignoring you and you are feeling like that, then let her reply first and then text her next. And you should try to know if there is any problems with her. But I think you have to be patient. I wish you get her soon. Make [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]your best[/URL] and ignore the things doesn't mean to you. Stay happy.
    Last edited by deepika_16; 04-07-11 at 03:55 AM.