+ Follow This Topic

Thread: girl leading me on

girl leading me on

Hi never done this before but i wanted some help.

there is this girl and we have been friends for about a year she has boyfriend but over the past few months we have got closer and closer and spend nearly everyday together since i got back from uni.
    it started of with just enjoying eachothers company so much, doing nothing with her was ten times better than doing nothing alone. then we where hugging and holding hands and spending more time planning trips together,
    then she kissed me whilst drunk so i didn't think anything of it,
    she then kissed me after spending the day together
    now it is a regular thing that we kiss passionately when we see each other. she has told me she loves me and i have told her the same.
    i want to know what to do she is with this other lad and maybe she is staying with him because its the easy option
    she has made me fall hopelessly in love with her but has the power to destroy me and i find myself getting more and more depressed and anxious and angry when i know she is with her boyfriend.
    Help
    i am scared about talking to her about stuff incase it becomes weird between us and i couldn't bare to lose her but it is killing me not knowing if we could be together. i am so happy when im with her and when not i drink to ease the pain.
    what do i do

I would kinda be iffy at this point. Obviously she likes you and has feelings for you. Now whats not obvious is if she has feelings for this other guy too, or she is just stuck in the relationship. It is poosible she doesnt like him and is trying to find an exit to be with you.... but its just as possible that she likes both of you guys and likes the extra attention you give her.

now it is a regular thing that we kiss passionately when we see each other. she has told me she loves me and i have told her the same.
    i want to know what to do she is with this other lad and maybe she is staying with him because its the easy option
    she has made me fall hopelessly in love with her but has the power to destroy me
    Don't blame her. You're the guy with poor self respect who didn't tell her to lose the boyfriend if she wanted to be with you. You're also the guy who doesn't have enough self-worth so you allow yourself to be No. 2.

i find myself getting more and more depressed and anxious and angry when i know she is with her boyfriend.
    I hope you remember this feeling so that you won't get involved with someone who is already in a relationship ever again. Do you not realize that if she'd do it with you then she has the mind-set that she'll do it to you as well. How will you feel if she leaves her bf for you, and then gets with some new guy behind your back? Will you be okay with her doing that? You should since you're okay with her doing it now.

i am scared about talking to her about stuff incase it becomes weird between us and i couldn't bare to lose her but it is killing me not knowing if we could be together. i am so happy when im with her and when not i drink to ease the pain.
    You couldn't bare to lose her? You don't have her.. you share her with someone else who she calls her boyfriend. HELLLLOOOOO!

You drink to ease your pain. WTH is your problem? Letting a cheater ruin your life like you're letting her do.
    What do I do?
    Take back your power and tell her it's done, wish her well. Then; get yourself some help with your own self worth and sense of self respect. You've lost all that because of this thing you've allowed to happen with some other guy's girl.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 04-07-11 at 08:36 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion