+ Follow This Topic

Thread: neeeeed advice

neeeeed advice

Ive been going out with this girl Bec for a few weeks, but I'm currently away on holiday,
    I stuffed up. Last night, I was extremly drunk, and ended up having sex with another girl.
    I feel absolutely broken that I've done this to my girlfriend. I immediatly pulled out of the intercourse after a few minutes when I realized what wa going on. Me and this girl had no romantic connection at all, it just starte off me talking about how much I liked my girlfriend back home, and it lead to sex, quite spontaniously, on her instigation.
    I know I've **** things up, but I know for a fact that I am not that sort of guy. This is the first time I've ever cheated, and it's against everything I stand for.
    It was a mistake, one of those things you'd give anything to take back.
    I really really really care about this girl, more than she knows, an I don't want to lose her.
    (even though that there is a good chance I will)

So could anyone give me any advice on how to deal with those situation, and if I do tell her, how I can prove to her that I'm not that guy.
    please just think of yourself at the lowest point in your life, the point where you lose sight of what's means most.
    well for me, this girl means most, and cheating is my lowest point.

All advice is appreciated.

if you tell her it will break her heart and she will never truly trust you again.... I would thing twice before saying something. I am not saying to lie at all. Just know if you tell her it will never be the same.

I think if you don't tell her it will never be the same either, unless of course you have no regret and can live with it.

I know I couldn't and it would just eat away at me