+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi really need advice for what to do tomorrow night!!!?

Hi really need advice for what to do tomorrow night!!!?

So i dated this guy not exclusively for 5 months. We had a fight and stopped talking for 2 months. He was in the wrong and sent me many many texts and calls etc. After 2 months we made up as friends. We went out one night got drunk had a great night had sex.

this guy was someone i was dating / fwb. Now it is meant to be just friends not FWB except we slept together once (2 weeks ago) since then we met once and didn't sleep together.

I like him a lot. I think he has feelings for me but wants to stay single / see other women (he was honest about this)
    I try to forget him but we are trying to be friends, so its harder. he initiates contact A LOT. If i am not in touch, he start communication up again.

He told me he missed me and i told him i missed him back yesterday. This led to an arrangement to meet up tomorrow night

HERE IS THE DILEMNA:
    do i meet him somewhere far away from either of our houses and just have a drink?
    do i tell him i have feelings for him tomorrow night and that i cant be friends for a while?
    do i flirt with him , have sex with him if i want to etc because we are both single and i like him ?

we havent arranged where to meet. i think he wants friendship and sex from me. some people think he
    has emotions for me but he is complicated. he is really hard to read.

this is the most unclear situation with a man i have ever been in. i have never been in a fwb situation.
    the first 4 months with him were really good for us, i was just out of a 5 yr relationship and it suited me.
    around month 5 i started to have really lovings feelings for him and that is where i am at now.

i am so torn as to whether to discuss with him what the hell we should do because i am unsure myself. i do not see myself
    in a relationship with him, i dont trust him as a boyfriend. i trust him as a friend (we were friends for a long time before this year) but he is not good bf material. on the other hand i love him as more than a friend.

seeing him as 'friends' is weird. we already did it the other friday with no sex and it was nice BUT to do it again is pointless. like many people have told me and i agree friends isnt possible after continious sexual relationship with someone.

What do i do. even my post is all over the place because i feel really mixed up about all this and really unclear.

the worst part is.. i dont know how he feels even, there have been a lot of actions that tells me that he does actually care, but he doesnt tell me and seems to not want to go there.

also the first 5 months before our fight there was a lot of romantic texts etc too. he told me he had big feelings for me. things like that. i think he genuinly was into me.
    but during the 2 months of not talking i think maybe he became interested in someone else. because when we added each other again on facebook until now, he just seems to like
    this girl (but she could be a friend how do i know!!) and she pretty much EVERYTHING he posts.

you know half of me wants to just send him a facebook message right now that says.

hey i am sorry i thought i could but i cant be friends. too hard for me. dont take it personal but i need to take you off facebook for a while too, just to get my head together.

and half of me wants to be stronger, to keep him as a friend and to try and move on. and ok i will be really honest! a lot of me wants to see him tomorrow and that we will spend
    hours in bed together, nothing resolved, because it is so good and because i am single. and i dont like anyone else.

anyone got any advice at all cheers

basically the first 5 months at least he had to make an effort to be in a good 'not exclusive dating' situation with me (he was great lots of kindness, attention and sweetness)

but now because we are just friends that may fall into bed with each other, i have been seriously demoted. he doesn't send me texts like 'i am so looking forward to it' etc because technically we are just friends.

i need to get out of this situation. i am doing my own head in with all the what ifs. the thing is i am scared that telling him i cant be friends is going to be really sad and i will just end up adding him back on facebook or calling or something stupid like that.

why did he send me a -i miss you text? should we speak about if we are going to sleep together again or not ?? things ARE SO UNCLEAR i am going mad.

Seems like he's enjoying having you at his beck and call...

so what do i do ? turn off my feelings and tell him i cant be friends? meet him 2mo night and telling him then
    or just right now by message? take him off facebook (its a bit painful watching him like things about other girls posts etc) or try to be adult and keep him on there?

go with my heart and meet him and spend time with him?

because why play hard to get with him if when i do see him and sleep with him after having played hard to get for however long... he is still not my boyfriend!! ???????????

You take a guy back after 2 months and you **** him on that same night. You just told him that you're an easy back up plan.

Meet him away from your home and his. Have your drink and tell him that you like him more than a fbuddy and you'd like to see if there is potential for something more than just meeting up for sex. Then you shut up and watch and listen. If he's trying to avoid answering then he's trying to maintain the FB status without coming right out and saying it because he knows you'l bolt if he does. If he wants what you want he will be straight up and happy to pursue something of substance with you. Anything less then straight up "yes" lets do this.. then delete and block him from everything so that you can heal without tormenting yourself everyday by creeping his social network pages.

Good luck, find out one way or the other. It's insanity any other way.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion