+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you do when your ex tells you this

yea i think thats what happend to my ex too , but this was because of me and i trully hate myself for that cause people make mistakes but you would think its because they dont love that certain person but with me that wasnt the case i mean i deeply loved her just couldnt beat the obstacle in front of me and in the end i fell apart and lost everything

Firstly, the "no contact rule" isn't about being spiteful or hurting her. It's simply the right decision to make for both of you. If you keep in touch with her, you will be in absolute agony and most likely develop a mental illness. In addition, she won't even look at you as a man anymore, but as a little desperate puppy dog chasing his master. In addition, she will feel guilty because she knows how you feel and what you are going through. So you will simply be causing major harm to both of you. It sucks, it's painful, and it's tragic that two people who care about each other have to live this way, but it is absolutely the best choice to make.

Nextly, she is saying stuff like "ill probably regret it" because she is trying to not make it hurt so bad. The reason you are dwelling on these words is because are still resisting reality - it's still so hard for you to accept that things have happened the way they have, but it will only become easier when you surrender to the reality that she is gone, completely gone, and there's nothing you can do about it. Be strong man, talk to God about it if you can.

yea i hear what your saying and i wanted to add that i was her first for everything and she also was my first for everything

Hey, if you don't want to listen to these people above, then you could do that instead and try and get back with her. You seem to be adding more and more information every time you hear what you don't want to hear. If you get back with her it won't work out because you'll always be thinking, oh man, what if she doesn't like me and just got back with me for sympathy. That's not good is it.

ur correct i wont like it but ive been with this girl for 3 yrs we did everything together and its not that she doesnt love me its that its not the same amount she used to have and that kills her and she tells herself shes gonna hurt me because she cant be that girl she was back then and so with that being said im not gonna try and get her back im not gonna wait for her to come back im simply just gonna live my life, make the right choices, that way in the end when its all set and done ill be the bigger, stronger, and most of all greater one . i know im a great guy i made mistakes but within those mistakes i was able to fix them and make the women i love happy again.im not saying i wanna do that because shes made her choice but im glad i left the greater impression because i showed her i changed and i showed her the fight to get her back and i think in the end a women is gonna get hurt no matter what, its the person there willing to suffer for that they gotta choose , i believe im that man but if she cant see it then she aint the one for me . women gotta understand that no guy is perfect and men make mistakes. if there willing to change and fight to fix those mistakes then there the perfect guy to suffer for because youll know that theyll always make an effort to get better and learn .

There are so many mistakes we make when trying to get our loved one back.
    Among the most common I've come accross are:
    Being too Nice.
    Showering them with gifts.
    Trying to reason logically with them.
    Telling them all the time how much you love them.
    Showing them how depressed you are without them.
    Promising them you'll change.
    ALL OF THESE THINGS ARE WRONG! They just don't Work!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12