+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed emotions

Mixed emotions

At this moment I'm having soooo many mixed emotions about my ex. At one moment I miss him, and at one moment I can live without him. We broke up about 2 yrs ago and tried to work things out again a month ago. It didn't work because he's so far away. Also both of our personality's have changed over the years. It hurts that were not together and close like we use to be. We have been friends since middle school. Here we are 20 and 21 now. I haven't been catching guys attention lately and I always think it's because I'm suppose to be with him, like a curse. My friends tell me to stop thinking he's the only person I can fall in love with, but it's hard not to. I'm honestly confused about everything. I just would like a little more advice. Should I go back to him, or should I just move on with my life.

Move on. It's over. Also, the thing about exs is you always pine over the goodthings. Don't. If you're going to think about him think about every single reason why it didn't work out. While you're doing that, go out with your friends and go meet a bunch more fitter, nicer men and youl be better in no time.

Definitely move on with your life. You are romanticising this guy. He is not the same person he was in middle school and neither are you. You acknowledge as much. Now take the next logical step and move forward.

Also, it didn't not work out the second time you tried because of distance. The distance only amplified the reasons you shouldn't be together (that you are two very different people these days).

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

Try some other guys , you might like them better. You'll never know if you're not trying.

Grass might be greener on the other side as they say.