+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Criteria for Good and Bad kissing

My first boyfriend was definitely a bad kisser, haha. He asked me if he could kiss me (We were in 8th grade, I thought it was cute, haha) and I said yes and instead of a nice, gentle kiss like your first one is supposed to be, he shoves his tongue down my throat. There was always so much saliva after he kissed me, ew. I've heard he's gotten better, haha (four years later a friend of mine dated him)

But I agree with those comparing kissing to sex. My current interest surprised me a lot. He's a giant (6'9") and so I was expecting our first kiss to be a little rougher, but he's one of the sweetest, most gentle kissers ever. For a first kiss between two people, I thought it was great. It had me thinking about it for days. (Unfortunately, he lives an hour away, so it was the only kiss I got for weeks) I think that would definitely define a good kiss: you can't stop thinking about it.
    During sex, though, I like when the kissing is a little rougher. I have short hair, so when a guy uses it to pull me towards him and kiss me, it's hot.
    Still don't like a lot of saliva, though.

The worst kiss I have ever experienced was the darting of the tongue in and out. Ugh!! SO BAD!!!!

Kissing is difficult! I have had all sorts over the years, not a fan of the hugely slobbery ones when they ram their tounge down your throat. I like a soft, relaxed, little bit of playful tounge kind of kiss. I have recently started dating someone who has a very tight lipped kiss that is kinda disturbing, but hopefully it's just nerves at this stage. Unfortunately for me, if we can't connect or chnage with the kiss after a while it's over. Kissing is just too important to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mangochan View Post
    During sex, though, I like when the kissing is a little rougher. I have short hair, so when a guy uses it to pull me towards him and kiss me, it's hot.
    Ooooh yea, nothing like a little rough pull kiss!

All this kiss talk makes me feel like kissing..

I agree 100 percent........................its all about how th ekey fits in the hole.............not every key, is for every lock.............

Whoa lock and key hypothesis huh?

How the specificity of an enzyme to a substrate at the binding site ensures that only a certain guy can specifically fit in a certain girl's mouth LOL

Ever wondered how does it feel when a wrong key's jammed up the wrong lock? Hah..

For me, I find it is very, very subjective. I've never actually kissed anyone I would define as a "bad kisser", just some are better than others. And interestingly enough (or not really), my top two best kisses were DEFINITELY with the two guys I have been in love with. So I think emotions play a big part. As for others, I've had kissers with very good technique and I know they were experienced and I assume on an objective scale they would be considered good kissers, but for me? Meh. Oh, and temperature is important, LOL! I'm a chilly type of person, get cold easily, and I like it when the other person is as well - the temperatures have to be even. This guy who was always hot and had to have the window open had much warmer body temperature, so when I kissed him, it was like drinking warm beer. Whereas kissing a chilly guy is like flipping your pillow over to get the nice cool side.... ;D Maybe I'm weird. Anyone else notice this??

Quote Originally Posted by sAsAk1 View Post
    You should really watch this video.
    She talks about bad kissers and it's just so true XD

There once was a guy that kissed me and he was so bad I just walked away and tried to forget about it.
    He was the "almost no tongue" guy. He opened his mouth and just gave the tip of the tongue XD
    Oh that was really awful. He was the worst even though I've had bad ones before he was really
    by far the worst XD I like passionate or gentle kisses. I have two kisses on number one as a tie.
    One was really passionate and really good rough yet cool XD and the other one was just loving
    and gentle. Those are just my preferences though
    Do keep in mind not everyone has a very long tongue. I have a small one, I can barely stick it out of my own mouth. It comes out maybe an inch or so.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123