+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Political crap

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Political crap

"No serious candidate for the American Presidency, or the Congress, gets past the clearance of the folks whose control of this seamy process was cemented in 1913 with the creation of the Federal Reserve Board, and the imposition of a direct Federal income tax on the Empire’s citizens. The power to create fiat money and to tax is the power to buy elections, legislatures, Chief Executives, political parties, and media moguls. It is also the power to foment assassinations, revolutions, and to launch wars of imperial conquest. Just ask the Rothschilds, Jacob Schiff, David Rockefeller, or Ben Bernanke. "
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

What is more reasons to hate the US Government?
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "The recent sub-prime lending scandal was encouraged by the Federal Reserve, its member banks, investment banks and leading Washington politicians and lobbyists who have continued in their quest to fleece the people one more time, relying on the propensity of people to be greedy and forcing so many people into default and foreclosures with banks which hire unscrupulous law firms to take whatever is left in the bank accounts of the people."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how is it that Israel is blooming while we are in deep shit?

"The Jewish state has weathered the worldwide economic recession surprisingly well. Israel GDP growth rose by 4.7% in the first quarter. The Bank of Israel recently raised its 2011 GDP growth forecast to 5.2%, from an earlier forecast of 4.5%. Unemployment declined to 5.8% in April, according to Israeli government data. "

lol I can't be reading this stuff. Honestly if I look at it too much I would have to start a strong arm revolution cause well that's the only way it will ever change.
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    are you seriously kidding me?

"Indeed, Israel’s well-educated workforce and well-developed high tech sector has attracted U.S. multinationals for decades. General Electric Co. (NYSE:GE) recently announced plans to open its eighth research and development center in Israel. Intel Corp. (NASDAQ: INTC) opened its first design and development center outside of the United States in Israel in 1974 and now has five locations in the country. Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG) and Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ: MSFT) also have active operations in Israel."

We're giving them all of our money.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    are you seriously kidding me?

"Indeed, Israel’s well-educated workforce and well-developed high tech sector has attracted U.S. multinationals for decades. General Electric Co. (NYSE:GE) recently announced plans to open its eighth research and development center in Israel. Intel Corp. (NASDAQ: INTC) opened its first design and development center outside of the United States in Israel in 1974 and now has five locations in the country. Google Inc (NASDAQ: GOOG) and Microsoft Corp. (NASDAQ: MSFT) also have active operations in Israel."
    I'm not sure what your point is. Do you seriously feel that American countries shouldn't be allowed to operate in Israel?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm not sure what your point is. Do you seriously feel that American countries shouldn't be allowed to operate in Israel?
    do you think we should create jobs in Israel when it's OUR country that needs them now?
    I mean I do understand that they got russian intellectuals there now and it's cheaper to use them there then to bring them all here, but how ethical is it?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    do you think we should create jobs in Israel when it's OUR country that needs them now?
    I mean I do understand that they got russian intellectuals there now and it's cheaper to use them there then to bring them all here, but how ethical is it?
    I don't disagree with your stance. I suppose it strikes me as a bit odd that you should single out Israel for your tirade when most of our jobs are being exported elsewhere.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't disagree with your stance. I suppose it strikes me as a bit odd that you should single out Israel for your tirade when most of our jobs are being exported elsewhere.
    true that. i'd rather speak with Israelis when I call bill review companies than anyone else.