+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Please help me understand why she ended it, does love just stop

Please help me understand why she ended it, does love just stop

Hi all

ill try to keep this as short as poss

I went to school with a girl untill she moved away + i didnt see her for a few years, we neve realy spoke at school but we bvumped into each other when we were 17 + got on like a house on fire + there was a definate spark, we spent all of our time together but didnt take it any further, she met a guy had a baby + after a while they split up

When i was 19 i had a very bad accident + was in a bad way in hospital, she came in to see me + i later found out how much she had been thinking about me + how upset she was seeing me so ill

we got together after a came out of hospital + things were amazing, there was instant love + it felt like everything was perfect, we told eachother how much we felt + never hid anything words of love were always said, then after about 6 months she just said 1 day that she didnt love me with no reason what so ever

she then met a bloke who she had twins with who hurt her, upset her + lied to her which she couldnt take anymore although she kept trying to make it work

were 24 now, recently got in touch + i went round hers to see her + watch a film etc, the look in her eyes, the touch in her hand + they way that she was with me was amazing
    after 3 days she was telling me how she regrets ever letting me go + that she has always loved me + she just didnt realise how much, i showed her all the love + respect she could ever want, she always told me how much she loved me + that we would always be ok as we have each other + that nothing will get between us

Monday i went to see my children which i had a while back with an ex, that morning she was fine + told me again how much she loved me, sunday night she assured me that we are solid

Monday eve when i went to hers she just said its not working, i dont love you + dont want to be with you in a very cold way without showing any care or emotion + gave no reason why

she says she does not want to see me as it makes things harder if i stay in touch

I just dont understand
    she wont even give it a chance to see if she does feel anything
    the way i see it is that she is scared + hiding what she feels + if she had no feelings at all she wouldnt have a problem in seeing me as it wouldnt affect her
    she wrote me a long note to keep in my wallet saying how much she felt + how much she wanted to spend her life with me, she took it yesterday + would not let me have it

please help me, im so lonely + longing for her its unreal

James

To add to the above i told her at the start i was scared of opening up
    + feeling for her again after last timebut she made me feel like things would be forever so i relaxed + let her in my heart again
    I just dont understand her

Things change. Maybe she is seeing someone else who may be the jealous type. Anyway, why not have some respect for the friendship and closeness you once had and respect her wishes; she may come back eventually. In my opinion, a guy can never have too many girl friends.

well I understand how you feel, I do. But I have come to the conclusion if you let somebody go and be free, if they are meant to come back to you they will. I am currently in the same situation, lost and lonely, hoping he will come back and trying not to do anything stupid on the rebound, give yourself time. In the meantime, we must put 1 foot in front of the other and go on. Good luck