+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Good Sex Essential in a Romantic Relatioship?

Yes I think it is essential. My bf was away for ten days kept talking about how horny he was and wanted to try new things. It was like hellelujah for me. He got back we had pretty good sex first night. Sex again second night and now havent had sex since. I woke him up yesterday morning gave him a blowy and started ****ing him... coz he wakes up with a hard on everymorning and then he lost it =( We havent had sex since. I feel so unnatractive. I am always keen for sex but we never have it. Its so depressing. =(

You're right... It's hard though! Makes me feel superficial. But yeah, you're right. Thank you!

I would definitely talk to your boyfriend about that. Why is his sex drive lower now? Is he on antidepressants? Hang in there ... That's difficult.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, absolutely without any doubt it is essential to have good sex.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Yes, absolutely without any doubt it is essential to have good sex.
    You are eventually going to be surprised and disappointed by life in a marriage.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

sex drive is not a constant thing, its diffrent for every body and changes during life. women have it easy, they are always ready for sex, even when they are not in the mood.
    ladies should give their guys alittle bit of slack, i try to please my girl the best i can, i am strange case, and i have to fight my own demons, but i try. my girl friend also helps out alot to keep the magic
    she dress up in sexy clothes and such, which helps put me in the mood. having honest conversations about it helps, we talk alot we do not agree on alot of things but atleast we talk. she use to think that becuase i was not in the mood for sex it was becuase i was seeing someone eles, which is not true, or becuase i was not intrested in her not true as well.

sometimes after dating someone for a long time it becomes regular, everyday boring, for me that is, so i try to spice it up make it new and diffrent.

I'd said the person is more important than sex, but I'm blessed with a low sex drive. Things are clearer for me. The practical (person) is more important than sex. You can still be intimate with him, just spice it up. Use toys or different positions and stuff like that.

yes. i am larger than average male (girth) and i couldnt even have sex with my ex because of it. a few times a month at most, no matter how much lube we used or moves etc. it caused arguments, caused anxiety, made us both unahppy...we were not matched at all, physically! we were in our 20s not old people. so it ends.

My BF and I just broke up due to sexual incompatibility issues. I am of the opinion that sex isn't the most important thing but when there are obvious incompatibilities it becomes the ONLY thing and that is what leads to problems.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

yeah it is necessary cz it helps you to connect more with your partner

ps just make sure you are innovative at the same time!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123