+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men who treat you with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    Comes off as whiny and defensive. Totally unneeded.

If you feel I've been snarky, or rude or anything else you are invited to not reply to any of my posts ever again. Simple as that
    You know what else is as simple as "that." You post in an open forum board, we tell you what's on our minds about your particular situation and if you don't like what you read you can ignore it.. that's pretty simply too.

I'd say that the only reason you're not getting a second date... even from underachievers who are overweight (to your liking) is because your attitude sucks donkey ballzzz. Just because someone is rich doesn't mean that a woman will want you or put up with snarky or boorish. So far that's how you come across.

There is one in the thread that would likely date you a second time if you flew her out to meet you though. Her only preference is you be rich, apparently.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-07-11 at 04:06 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

If you're wondering why a lot of girls and women go for the lesser disorganized younger men, it tends to be because they have a passion that is absent from men looking to settle down. They are carefree, and down for anything. The stay out all night, I'll sleep when I'm dead type. A guy that has to wake up for his job isn't usually down for that "anytime, anywhere" mentality. Women love passionate men.

Judging from how you categorize and organize your thoughts, you seem to be much more analytical. So, do you want women who are more successful and more fit? Are you wondering why you don't attract those women?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Graham Berkeley View Post
    I use to believe women DIDN'T want a good looking, gainfully employed, chivalrous gentlemen as the majority of women seem to date bottom feeding losers but as I've gotten older its become clear that most, if not ALL women, want that but only large, never loved, under achieving girls will actually "go for it".
    that is such delusional logic. Most if not ALL women want you, but only the large never loved women will actually "go for it"! LMFAO keep telling yourself that buddy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Why not practice having short term relationships with a petty cash fund for that purpose. It could help with the other dates.

Graham,
    This is my opinion. These women see you as a great catch, but in the long run, you are unachievable to them. You show them several signs of your wealth, so they assume they are a one night stand to you. (Bad communication on their part, but what can you do?)

Basically, I hide any signs of money that I have, because I look for girls that like me for who I am, not for my money.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post

Basically, I hide any signs of money that I have, because I look for girls that like me for who I am, not for my money.
    Most of the time, this.

But if there's a golddigger, why not take them home in your BMW? Serves 'em right when you don't call them back.

:o

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Overconfident jackass.
    Haha, I totally agree.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    Should see these girls face when I bust out my credit card to pay...
    What does that even mean? You think nobody has ever seen a credit card before? You probably make some BIG show of it.. "Wow! $300 for dinner! No worries, MY HUGE WALLET WILL SAVE THE DAY BECAUSE I'M SO F*CK*N WEALTHY IT'S RIDICULOUS!!!!!"

Maybe during the date stop talking about yourself and flashing your money around and listen to her. Maybe she'll feel like you care more about a person than you do your credit card and you'll get a second date...

[EDIT] Oh, and maybe try splitting the dinner sometimes? Not all girls like to feel like they can't take care of themselves. Have a good dinner at a cheaper place and try splitting the meal, maybe she'll feel like you respect her as a person and are confident that she can afford it just as much as you can and you won't seem so cocky. Just a thought...

I don't mind being paypal friendly, when I have a petty cash fund for that purpose.

Damn you! no wonder you the girls don't want to go on a second date with you because you act like such a jerk. I really want to hear what you talked about with the girls. You my friend are so offensive and not very open-minded. You need to be a well-rounded person and accept the fact that they are either something they love, or they are just trying to find a better opportunity right now to seek for a better career or they are just trying to gain confidence in customer service.

I am 24. I just graduated from college and I want to do work at a mall or some sort of customer service job because I know that I am not very good in talking with people and I want to improve that by going into customer service. But you! omigosh...

Why are you even looking for an underachiever, overweight, in the first place? psh... because you're insecure that an achiever, perhaps overachiever is smarter than you and will be able to talk back to you.

You just sound like another arrogant jerk!!!!!!!! I would never want to go on a second date with you and perhaps this is why they don't because of the way you talk! At least they aren't a gold digger like that first women who comment... You should date her if you want her to be a gold digger! peace out!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12