+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she thinking of him?

jsw is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Is she thinking of him?

Hi everyone, I need some help!

I have been dating a girl for close to two months now. After about a month and a half, I talked to her about the fact that I am not looking for anyone else or talking to anyone. She replied that shes not either but likes how there is not much pressure and doesn't want to rush into anything. Thats totally fine, but the thing is she keeps saying how she likes me a lot, and we talk through text every day, etc.

The last time we hung out we became intimate for the first time, not sex, but other things more than just kissing.. I have been trying to be a nice guy and have not pushed this once, especially since she isn't ready for the "relationship" status and the fact that I really like this girl.

The thing is that this holiday weekend, she went to a BBQ with some people from her work, and her ex went too because they work together still. She picked him up so he could drink, then later went back from another party to take him home because he was very drunk. Got him to his house, stayed with him while he got extremely sick, made sure he brushed his teeth and laid down, etc. By this time is was "so late that she stayed over his house on his couch."

He broke up with her late March, so do think its possible that she still has feelings for him? She had a chance to be with someone else but "didn't because she likes me". She remained friends with her exes so is this just that case or is it more? She did say that it wasn't fun for her, but we also used to text a lot everyday but lately it has gotten less texting, but then more physical....

jsw is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    thanks for this. should i maybe pull back a little and see if she misses me? we aren't a couple yet but pretty much,

she ****ed him dude, it's obvious

Everyone thinks of their exes occasionally. Some remain friends and see them. No one on the internet knows if she actually did anything with him or has strong feelings for him still. Mind reading is not that common of a skill.

Break up with her now. Her actions with exes will haunt you and make you mis-trust her. You'll always be angst ridden and insecure and you have good reason to be as far as I'm concerned. She's not finished with him... that's a bad position for YOU to be in.

Now, that being said. We all know that you'll not leave her until you're at your wits end.

Good luck.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion