+ Follow This Topic
Page 59 of 112 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Post here instead of contacting your ex!

I miss your love, your touch, your smell, your kiss, but not your personality.

Now there's nothing to say, cause there's no words, and we're not talking anyhow...

Day 3 of NC and really missing you. Must be because it is cold and I want to snuggle! Or just needing one of your smiles. Wish there was a way we could make this work but at least I know we gave it our best shot. Hope you are doing ok.
    Some people are drains and some are radiators... Keep clear of the drains and hug the radiators!

gosh i feel a bit of release after being admitted, counting days now to heal much better. You have destroyed me by sleeping with my friend and lied to me about your family sacrifice shit but why the fck you still keep our picture in your stupid laptop??? im missing something or u just ****ing crazier then i am? Its ok now i dont bother anymore i just want to move on and find new friends and hope to start a new life somewhere ...hope you will get back on what you did to me....

2 months of no contact was ruined. I absoluely do not understand you at all. You keep the same flight and fly back with me...you knew i was gonna be on that plane. You sit down and begin to talk about how bad you felt while we went talking and to tell me that you miss me everyday. then the next day you text me out of the blue. With all that I ask you out for lunch and you cant even call me back. Ive seriously had it. I dont even know why I put myself through the hurt of still caring for you. I friggin hate being the type of person that cares to much. I should of brushed you off a long time ago. I figured you were different but I guess your just like every other stuck up girl i know. I feel horrible that i let you put me back to square one again. Go ahead and keep your wall up. I told you I cared about you and your feelings while you were going throught this ruff point of your life. Its not my fault you wont let me care. This sucks....I was finally starting to feel better. Now since youve told me all that on the plane I want you back even more when you wont let me and I cant. Please let there be someone else out there that will stick with it during the ruff times and not run away. Maybe this new found anger i have with you will make it easier for me to leave you alone and help me move on.

Why am I thinking of you?

so your new boyfriend is that much of a pussy he cant fight his own battles... WOW you chose a real winner this time you ****ing skanky whore

I think I'm getting to you. You barely looked at me today when I asked you to help take our dog to the emergency vet clinic. Barely said two words to me the first 15 minutes of the car ride. I don't know what to think anymore. What does it mean when you can barely look at me...but you admit you still love me? You even admit you are still on the fence about everything. You are never going to find peace until you talk it through...maybe a hundred times with someone. You are infuriating and I wish I didn't love you still or that I didn't want to jump your bones right there in that vet's office. I'm trying to prove to you that I'm moving on...but it's so damn hard to show you that when I'm still clearly so f**ing in love with you. But the good news is that I was only slightly sad about it for about 20 minutes after you left. Now I'm okay again. So I guess that's progress. I don't know though...I feel like this is going to go on forever. Hell...maybe I should go talk to someone.

PS. The date went well on Friday, but I don't think it's meant to be. He just didn't seem like my type..oh well...live and learn i guess.

I don't know what exactly your motive was. Perhaps it was because I expressed to you how amazing of a man I thought you were at one time. But, you were never really into me. My intuitions were right the whole time. You can bet your ass I will never doubt them again!

I loved you more than you loved me. Your rebound is not going to last!!! You can't simply go from a six year relationship to a new guy and forget about me. You hurt me more than you will ever know. I am not going to be your fall back guy. We talked about kids, looked at rings, did everything together. You are the most selfish person I know and I know this isn't you. The grass is not greener.

I'm glad we're talking again, but I know your intentions aren't pure. I will never return to you, we never should have left our friendship, but my attraction was just too much. In time, I'll let you back in and we'll start this friendship over.

I hope it doesn't hurt you too much when you learn that I've been seeing someone. I'd hate to hurt you the way you hurt me, but its time we solve these problems.

I miss you, but only as a friend.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

tremolo Guest
    Well here I am in London, without you. Shame you didn't hang in there with me. I had so many things to show you here, and I think you would have been amazed to see it all. I had so hoped you'd come with me so I could show you the world I left, and all the people I love here. I wanted you to see how much I had going for me that you were never aware of. Guess you'll never know, baby. Your loss - not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    Well here I am in London, without you. Shame you didn't hang in there with me. I had so many things to show you here, and I think you would have been amazed to see it all. I had so hoped you'd come with me so I could show you the world I left, and all the people I love here. I wanted you to see how much I had going for me that you were never aware of. Guess you'll never know, baby. Your loss - not mine.
    Go girl!!! Have a ball and be happy

tremolo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    Go girl!!! Have a ball and be happy
    I will once I get off this bus!!

Thank you for what you did on Friday night, getting drunk and abusing me

You have no idea how much that has helped me.

You have an issue with alcohol please acknowledge it and deal with it for yours and your childs sake, I'm sad that you have done nothing to address your problem but at the end of the day it is your problem and something I'm happy that I no longer have to deal with.

I know you loved me but I wish you could love you and stop doing this to yourself