+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does my friend like me more than a friend?

does my friend like me more than a friend?

hey wondering if u guys can help me with my crush, basically know the girl my whole life start hanging out in last year, very close friends but we still a little shy around each other like we talk more on facebook or when we walkin home after hangin out(we always walk 2gether home coz we live close) than when we are in our group of friends.

here are most obvious signs:

1: at my friends dads party a while back we were drinkin and we ended up down the beach after and she rested her head against my shoulder. my friend says that this night you could see from a mile away she wanted something to happen.

2. at her party i was talking to her godfather and she came up to me after saying how he thought i was a good guy and had his approval ha would seem like a dead giveaway.

3 .sometimes but not enough for it to be obvious her best friend who im also really good friends with has been like 'j wants to sit beside her boyfriend' or introducing me at the party to girl i likes relatives at her party as her bf. this hasn't come up enough for it to be a big clue that she does but just thinking of a few incidents.

4 .we were sitting watching a movie in her house the other night and she start kinda pushing her feet against my leg subtly. before u think oh friendzone we are good friends but shes shy around me like i am her. she might consider me as that cause i am kinda nice but shes not the type to do somethin like that like i said shes really shy.

so what you think? thnx for help

Congrats budyy!!! You have someone to crush on... I think you are [URL="http://www.myboyisanidiot.com"]her boy[/URL] and she likes you. Always remember, girl is not going to start anything. It's you who have to take initiatives and confess that you have crush on her. Go ahead.. take your chance and hopefully you will get what you want. My best wishes are with you. Best of Luck!!

thanks mate

thing is since were close friends i dont want to put her in a position u know what i mean? thats why i need to be sure as possible she feels same
    Last edited by ggggunit; 12-07-11 at 05:49 AM.

guys plz i need more encouragment before i ask her out..plz just say yes or no you dont have to explain if you dont want