+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need help...

need help...

i know her for over 4 years now. we use to work in the same office. she left office after 7 months of my joining to pursue higher studies. however we were always connected by phone. 3 years later i met her. we went out , had fun (as friends). then one night while we were talking over the phone i started flirting with her. she was amused and soon after a few days i asked her out on a date. at first it was good but then she was confused. she probably didn't find the man she wanted in me. so she said no and we went back to being friends. it was however hard on me. i never bothered her again with this topic. we talk again however i have reduced the frequency. well.. is she into me ? if i stop messaging "goodnight" to her she gets upset and gets angry. if i stop calling her for long time, she gets angry again. what is this. she is very upset when i am not well. dosent even let me go to some other place. however she dosent meet me again. we are on phone only. shes confused she said. i didnt propose to her again. and i know she cant go far without me. so here i am like a pendulum.. what to do.. yes i love her and she knows.

ME > i am a 'good guy'. always available for her. always calling her. messaging her. i dont know what is selfishness. i don't have much attitude. am honest and true (to her). and she knows everything about me.

Help pls... get me out of this situation. help he clear her confusion. just talking and discussing wont help.. tried..

anything.. anyone.. ?