+ Follow This Topic

Thread: To kid or not to kid?

To kid or not to kid?

Imagine this- you meet a chick while out, you ask for her number and organize a date. On this date you find out she is a single mum, do you politely run? If not, does this change what type of relationship you want (one nighter, long term, friendship, **** buddies, you get what I mean). All in all, what's your take on single mums?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well I know as a girl I'd run as fast as I could the other way from a single dad.

.... and I know that I'd run away as fast as I can from a guy that would demote a girl to fck buddy from potential long term relationship just because she has kids. If a guy doesn't like dating woman who have already given birth then my suggestions is to dismiss yourself from the situation and explain why you won't be calling ever again. Don't keep her around for a warm wet place to masturbate... that's why God gave you two perfectly good hands. Use the left for the feeling of someone new.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

i am not scared of single moms with kids nor am i scared of their package deal that comes with them. by the time you 30 a good amount of women have children already. its called deal with it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have zero desire to ever have kids, so I wouldn't want someone else's either. If they were cool, I'd try to (genuinely) remain friends with them. No reason not to have as many of those as possible.

As long as she isn'tt pushing me to be the new baby daddy on day one I'll stick around. if she tries to then i'll run...
    Getting over a broken heart is like being on shrooms. -MaidenMinx

Also depends on your age. At 38 and a single father, I want a women with kids. Once you have kids, your view of the world and priorities do a 180

It depends on the person. I like kids, so it doesn't bother me. But at my age, most mom's don't want a date to meet their kids for a few months at least.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)