+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pretty Tired...

Pretty Tired...

sorry deleted...
    Last edited by Posh_Yla; 04-08-11 at 12:22 PM.

Hi Posh!

Yes, I have loved my ex more than myself, I gave up everything and everybody for him, moved around the country for him, stayed with him no matter how things were because I believed that he was the one... and now he's gone. He also always told me how much he loved me that I was "his one". And now he has forgotten about all of it. Moved away, left me with all the mess he produced, with broken promises and shattered hopes.

I know now that nobody ever is worth it to give up so much for them. The most important thing is to trust in yourself, be honest to yourself, stand up for yourself and your own needs - have your own life, no matter what's going on with him or in his life! Always only take decisions with which you could live alone perfectly well too. Keep your own life as your basis, make him the nice extra, but not everything. That's what I'm about to learn the hard way now.

I can't tell you what to do. Nobody can. You never know what's right or wrong until you can look back on things. But one thing is right for sure: start building your own life without him and see what comes your way. If he later on decides he wants you back and you still feel the same, let him be a nice addition to your life, if not, go on with your own life. You don't need him! Cause even if he comes back you'll never know if not, in a few years from now, he'll bail on you again because he needs to sort out something else... so.. I know it's incredibly hard, but love yourself more than him and concentrate on your own life as good as you can!

Big hug,
    Kyeema

sorry deleted...
    Last edited by Posh_Yla; 04-08-11 at 12:22 PM.