+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Really messed this one up

todd, reconciling works both ways. she doesn't seem to make any effort to reconcile. so what's the point? I tried to work things out with my x, but he just gave up. what can I do but to give up too?

Todd, sounds like you have your life together. Good health, good career, good shape. and if she didn't see that, it's her lost. Not yours! and the fact that she had someone else just a month after you broke up? she didn't take time to think about your relationship. she had no respect for the life you spent together. She has problem with her own self worth.

Take your time to clear your head. To have a clear break. and think about what you want. and slowly get back out there. I know it's easy for me to say. I'm still going through it myself. So saying this is like saying it to myself. Nothing in life worth living is ever easy. You have a son. Focus on your son. Give your love and energy on your son. Your ex is not worth your love and energy. Give yourself time to let things go.

Everyone, including my family, is telling me the same thing: BAIL. But my heart wont let me! Yes, she basically ignored me since our kiss on Friday. Yes, she is still ignoring me. Her boyfriend even texted me this morning to tell me he's a good guy, he loves her, she told him she loves him...ad nauseum. I cant concentrate anymore. This is getting crazy.

Being the King of stupids I am, I have spent my entire weekend worrying about this BS. I dropped off my son, she got out of the car, her BF tried to then stopped but watched us through the window like a hawk. Nothing was said between her and I....I drove off laughing. How pathetic is this? If she was sincere, if she was lying, why the hell would I even want to get involved? Reconciling is one matter but this whole behind the back jealous BF crap? No thanks. I was going to email her soemthing but the truth is why bother. I am so much better than this and this is NOT my problem. Wow. What a waste of 72 hours!!!! All is good in my camp. For now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12