+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What's going on with this guy?

What's going on with this guy?

I'm friends with this guy and I have a little crush on him, before I had a HUGE crush on him but now it's just a little one, anyways he's being so hot and cold. Whenever we're alone he wants to talk, hold hands, all that mushy stuff, but whenever we're around people he flirts with me but acts different..if that makes sense? I really don't want to be lead on, so if these look like signs I'm being lead on I'll try my hardest not to like him anymore. for example I was ignoring him once because something he did upset me and I didn't want to talk to him, and he kept looking at me and had a sad look on his face as to say "why aren't you talking to me?" I eventually engaged in conversation with him. If he's just being a flirt then I'm gonna be done with him..do you think he may be confused with what he wants? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Did you speak about his different behaviour with him? If not, why do you not just tell him that you are a bit confused about how differently he behaves when you are alone and when you are in public.

Some people, however, do not like to show affection when they are in public and maybe that's the case with him. Maybe he just doesn't feel confident in showing his feelings for you openly when others around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangomess View Post
    do you think he may be confused with what he wants? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!
    No, he's confused with what you want. Guys don't read minds. And all guys, most likely, know what they want.